Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Turbo Installed Now Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
uhhh its been on jack stands for like 5days
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
That wouldn't have been bad if the harness wasn't messed up.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
what??
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
That wouldn't have been bad if the harness wasn't messed up.
huuu???
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

blk04civiclx is an unknown quantity at this point
subscribed!
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
what's up Carl, you still hanging around the 'ville? You should check out Rack Room on Friday and Saturday nights...lots of folk about. If you see that one kid with the turboed blue 7thgen, tell him I'm coming for him when i get back!
yah man im still hanging around da ville. thanks for the info about rack room ..i was looking for something to do this weekend. anyway ive seen that turboed blue one around by the px and i always see him when ever im inside the humvee. so i cant chase him lol. but yah are u going turbo too? man im so jealous ..i should of joined that group buy a while back.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
well i can't wait matt.....^^^ yo carl... i might not have my car by this weekend but we can still meet up.... i'll ride my CBR 1000RR out there! give me a call bro! yo tuning, wish you was back home bro.... where are you at again? iraq or afghan? well i just got news that i'm headed back out there next year around march/april but i'm only doing half of the tour... so i'll be back at the end of the summer... and hopefully with some goodies... like internals or some turbo parts....hmmmm i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
lol sry, was saying 5 days isn't bad for the install.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

cmeias is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks good but i was looking at the 3rd pic and you are missing a clamp on the rubber hose. You might want to check it to make sure you got it on so you dont loose pressure.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Ye i tried to trouble shoot most of the questions for matt's install. Seems like the harness was the final trouble. those guys at PCS will fix it and get it running soon. I will be doing the tunning on the vic as soon as he gets it running. Congrats Matt on the install.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
lol sry, was saying 5 days isn't bad for the install.
yeah well it should have only been down for 1day but the mani took a lil longer and now the whole wire harness
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by filipinop1405
well i can't wait matt.....^^^ yo carl... i might not have my car by this weekend but we can still meet up.... i'll ride my CBR 1000RR out there! give me a call bro! yo tuning, wish you was back home bro.... where are you at again? iraq or afghan? well i just got news that i'm headed back out there next year around march/april but i'm only doing half of the tour... so i'll be back at the end of the summer... and hopefully with some goodies... like internals or some turbo parts....hmmmm i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill probly go tomorrow cuz im not in the ville today.. oh and im probly deploying in May...so we are all gonna be boosted up in the ville baby! haha cant wait
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by soldierboi
ill probly go tomorrow cuz im not in the ville today.. oh and im probly deploying in May...so we are all gonna be boosted up in the ville baby! haha cant wait
aiight bro give me a call tomorrow and let me know when you are headed out there....
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
Ye i tried to trouble shoot most of the questions for matt's install. Seems like the harness was the final trouble. those guys at PCS will fix it and get it running soon. I will be doing the tunning on the vic as soon as he gets it running. Congrats Matt on the install.
yeah chris, ur the man! lol... i just hope russ will get everything right 4me and get me on the road again 2 woop some ***!! hah...
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
yeah well it should have only been down for 1day but the mani took a lil longer and now the whole wire harness
It is pain the butt to work under the 7th gen's hood. My install took about 10 days, few hrs a day.
I'm sure you'll have big grin on your face when its all done and tuned!
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

yeah i hope i do!! lol
Old 11-11-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
yeah chris, ur the man! lol... i just hope russ will get everything right 4me and get me on the road again 2 woop some ***!! hah...
Yeah Russ is super duper on point and will be able to get things rolling ASAP correctly.

Post some more pics sir!!!
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 03-Acura-1.7-EL
It is pain the butt to work under the 7th gen's hood. My install took about 10 days, few hrs a day.
I'm sure you'll have big grin on your face when its all done and tuned!
that's why you just take that bish off and get those stands up as high as possible. not much room in the engine bay, so you might as well make as much as you can around it...
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

yeah 4 real i had my hood off for the install, and the jack stands up kinda high so i had room when I droped the oil pan, but its back on now that the stuff is on. and im gunna take them pics here soon.. i just had alot goin on yesterday and 2day so..
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
holy moly
Old 11-11-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
all in all its gonna cost how much????????

I know Dezod has been making it cheaper to boost a 7th gen so mad props to him
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

well i got the kit when he was doin the group buy so i dident pay full price.. so
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
im guessing around 3k since the group buy price was like $2,300 or $2,700....somewhere around there
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

puidokas is an unknown quantity at this point
Got those new pics yet???????
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

i feel like an idiot!! i was about 2 take pics then i left 2 go out and 4got!! i will 2mrow 4real lol
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

tavdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey how did you go about mounting that intercooler? It is finally time for me to install my kit and as i was holding the intercooler up it doesnt seem like there is a place to secure it to. The version 2 has the brackets flat instead of going straight up. Maybe i am just not looking at things right?
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
looks like he secured it by those 2 silver screws in the middle of the bumper support thing
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

tavdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry i forgot to clearify exactly what i meant so some people wont think im a complete idiot... so here goes. from what it looks like you cut slits from underneath your bumper support and slid it up in, then secured it with screws. is this what you did? seems like more trouble than i want to deal with. could someone that actually knows for sure tell me what they did instead of just saying they used bolts. thank you
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

puidokas is an unknown quantity at this point
Its tomorrow, got the pics?
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

i will take them in a sec and 4 the FMIC... it goes behind ur front brace bar thing. and u need 3 1/2" long bolts to go threw it and ur good 2 go.. ill take better pics of the FMIC so mabye it will help u.. its hard 2 type it out. i could tell u over the phone or like from pics..

Quick Reply: Turbo Installed Now Rebuild