Yep , Im a fool. Now i need the stock window sprayers :( - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2006   #1  
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough
Yep , Im a fool. Now i need the stock window sprayers :(

so i did the i just got a civic newb thang and bought those damn led washers on the hood a couple months ago. well i washing my car and i bumped one of them and it ripped right off. so now im stuck with two holes in my hood and i really wanna find some of the stock ones (i trashed the other ones being the newb that i am) i checked ebay but no luck. what do you guys think?
marcuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #2  
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
http://www.handa-accessories.com/

and led washers? man, you are a rice rocket...make sure you get alot of chrome on ur wheels....it'd match perfectly =]

hahah jk, im glad u got rid of those....
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #3  
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough
cool now you have speed holes in your hood! Makes your car go faster. lol i love the simpsons
EggRollBandit05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #4  
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
where are your original ones?
rice4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006   #5  
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
ha, give me 10 bucks and ill ship you the led light washers someone left at my house
thefever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #6  
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
If you don't want to wait for shipping. I'm pretty sure any Honda dealership would have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefever View Post
ha, give me 10 bucks and ill ship you the led light washers someone left at my house
Someone left them at your house, yeah right!!
phuviano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #7  
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Just buy some cheap led ones from an auto parts store and paint them. There were some on my car when I bought it, and that's what I did.
SEN_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006   #8  
Registered!!

cmeias is an unknown quantity at this point
just go get them from your local honda dealership they should have them in stock.
cmeias is offline   Reply With Quote