Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

me got a new wheels :) Rota Subzero OldSkool

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
me got a new wheels :) Rota Subzero OldSkool

i bought Rota Subzero 15" from dumbass boy dont know what kind it is.. in my mind was like WTF! and i cashed him $200 quickly. it was so rust and **** but i sanded and clean it up.. it lookin hott.

yes i lovin it...

My next mods:
Lookin for a front lip from 99-00 si
Side Shirts
35% Tint (maybe)
Bmx Bikes Rack (needed for my bmx :P)

Last edited by Endemic; 10-30-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks really nice with the drop. Keep your car looking clean man... well done.
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Looks good. I personally like 17s or 18s but I like these, go with the look of the car.
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Damn, looks clean even without a lip 'cause the drop. What are you dropped on?

Edit: I'll take them off your hands for 300. ^_^

Last edited by estebomb_ftw; 10-30-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
thanks alot guys.. 17s or 18s? ehh too big for my taste..

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
Damn, looks clean even without a lip 'cause the drop. What are you dropped on?

thx.. coilovers with cutted springs on the shock suspensions.. i had it since 6 months no problems with it... but dont do it on urs. its priceless.. i tellin you the truth man..

i am getting a professional suspensions pretty soon anyway..
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking 16's with that drop would = pure sex not too big not too small. Personally I'm on SI's and I think it looks really good with a mild drop but whenever I park next to guys with rims they look so puny but something about the SI rims I just can't let them go lol. Maybe thats' just me...
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
I'm thinking 16's with that drop would = pure sex not too big not too small. Personally I'm on SI's and I think it looks really good with a mild drop but whenever I park next to guys with rims they look so puny but something about the SI rims I just can't let them go lol. Maybe thats' just me...
yeah i lovin si wheels too.. i like 15" or 16"
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

Ronaldo, the SI rims are sexy, I'd get 'em if they were a little darker. Could powdercoat them, but eh.

And yeah, I definently won't cut springs. And 6months with no problems? Not bad, do you feel every bump?
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

Pnoymugen is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good man! Keep it up
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
Ronaldo, the SI rims are sexy, I'd get 'em if they were a little darker. Could powdercoat them, but eh.

And yeah, I definently won't cut springs. And 6months with no problems? Not bad, do you feel every bump?
not at all if i runnin over the bridge with little deep bump and will gonna be a little hard bump in the high speed around 70mph.. big speedbumps is killing me. thats about it i think.. yeah i am dumb and crazy to cut springs..
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

A good set of springs shouldn't run you too much money. I say get them soon or you'll be replacing those shocks too. I've been dropped for 2 years on stock shocks no problems but soon upgrading to tokico blues. I was gonna wait for the shocks to blow but it doens't seem like thats happening haha.
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
A good set of springs shouldn't run you too much money. I say get them soon or you'll be replacing those shocks too. I've been dropped for 2 years on stock shocks no problems but soon upgrading to tokico blues. I was gonna wait for the shocks to blow but it doens't seem like thats happening haha.
haha..

i am on the accord coilovers hahah.. they are prefect size springs and round with the bashing they are matches then there no problems... i will take the pics of it sometimes
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

Wow I never knew accord coilovers fit?
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

Yes, do take pics Endemic. I never knew Accord coils fit either.
Old 10-30-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Damn nice wheels i love the look

Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
drop the car some more
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

thanks again.. ehh lower more? ehh thats enuff... they are 15" jeez..
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

FERIOHHHHHHHHHH will become famous soon enough
it would look nicer if it was a lil lower... buttttt... the cars suckssss.. cant go low for ****!!!! tried to lower my car a lil more but ran into a couple problems so i raised it.. but lookin realll clean tho!!!
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

yeah.. thanks.
Old 10-30-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Now all the ppl are givin you props lol.......I know your car was sick from the beginning!! Keep it up!! Looks clean as hell!!!
Old 10-30-2006
Forum Asshat

hahah yeah thanks bro!
Old 10-31-2006
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
that **** is dumped!!! nice bro.
Old 10-31-2006
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
that there is purdy..uhh huuh..looks clean son.
Old 10-31-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Lookin nice, but those aren't SubZeros (which are twin 5-spoke - see sig). Those look more like Enkei RTS or Konig Tuner. Actually yeah, pretty sure those are Konig Tuners:

I came across this thread thinking "Yay another SubZero rider", but sadly no. Again they're nice rims nonetheless.
Old 10-31-2006
Forum Asshat

lol then why are "rota" on the back of my wheels? I believe its old.. its rota old skool yo! first i thought it was Enkei and i looked at "rota" the back... WTF!

trust me its rota.. it isnt tell what year or model at all.. i think its subzero or MSR.

Last edited by Endemic; 10-31-2006 at 02:35 AM.
Old 10-31-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Rota used to manufacture for Konig I believe, maybe these are their replicas of the Tuner.
Old 10-31-2006
Forum Asshat

k.. i will take a pic of it if you dont believe.. it says rota..
Old 10-31-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

I'm not saying I don't believe they're Rotas, sheesh. I'm just saying they're not SubZeros.
Old 10-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by TeLLy
I'm not saying I don't believe they're Rotas, sheesh. I'm just saying they're not SubZeros.

i saying "IF" :P nice ride you got there..
Old 10-31-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

Thanks, it's riced up for all the world to see.

Quick Reply: me got a new wheels :) Rota Subzero OldSkool