Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wide Body Kits-Just read

Old 10-22-2006
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Wide Body Kits-Just read

Ok, I've been reading about 15 different threads the past few days and seen quite a few threads on wide body kits.

I know there were a few guys that had them done.
One of the kits I saw was just a fender flare and ugly as ****, no thanks.

There were two other cars I saw with nice looking kits.
One was the first I'd ever seen, it looked like he had an electron blue pearl paint job and the kit was very nice but I don't remember his name and can't find his car.

The other I saw was alluponyou and it seemed to be a similar kit but I couldn't find any pictures that really detailed the kit.

Where are these kits coming from and is there anywhere you can actually purchase them?

Also, if anyone has any good, detailed pics of these kits, I'd appreciate if you could post them up.
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
versusmotorsports used to sell one..i think it was made by Pure Polyurethane and called the Opium Wide Body Kit...its the r34(octane) front sides and rear and then some front and rear fenders...it was i think an sti blue civic that had it...think saw it on here somewhere...but there were some small websites outta car mags that sold them so look around..hit me up if u interested i have part of the kit for sale
Old 10-22-2006
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Any links? Any help?
Old 10-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
the only way those kits look decent is if you have an aggressive wheel setup to go with the aggressive kit...
Old 10-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
i know which one your talking about but i also forgot his name
Old 10-22-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
what the hell why didnt my post get posted?

anyways, I said that there was a guy on here that has a NSX wide body kit. It looked custom, but its worth checking out, he has a 2001
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
the custom widebody was inovatvstyl's white/blue marble civic.
it was total custom work so this kit is not available from any website or shop.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=215417
Old 10-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
yeah thats him
Old 10-22-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
there was that wide body kit that was displayed in honda tuning magazine 2 years ago when the k swap was just getting popular. if i think about it later i can find the magazine with it in it. it was also the cover car that issue. anybody else have that issue and know what i am talking about?
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
its better to get a custom one done like the BMW guys do. its better than getting a body kit.. and they do a cleaner and milder job than the overdone kits out there.
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

well the widebody im talking about...made for the 01-03...is clean, not too aggressive...email versus motor sports and ask about it...it was a project car and i dont see it any more...check the tuner mags and just visit each website...its in one of them...ill look for it and let u know if i find it...its also in alot of mags for a tire advertisement...they just show like the front half of the car, blue and i think dark rims?
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TRIZ
what the hell why didnt my post get posted?

anyways, I said that there was a guy on here that has a NSX wide body kit. It looked custom, but its worth checking out, he has a 2001
he lives here in vegas and a really cool guy. hes only posted here once.its laguna seca blue with an evo kit, and lambo doors. jtautostyle did his work
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

best i could find....vision auto dynamics