Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need some help from the parts guru's

Old 09-17-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Need some help from the parts guru's

Okay so i have a leaky trunk and i found the two sources of the problem here are some pictures to better help elaborate.

Anyone know the part number for that little black box, cause one of the clips broke and water is getting through.

There is also a leaky coming from underneath the gas cap...whenever i put my finger behind there cause there isnt enough room to fit actually look, i can feel water...or do you guys think i should take it to the dealer and have them fix all the leaks.

sorry for the double post

Last edited by V-tek; 09-17-2006 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Its called Jb weld and a screw. It works.
Old 09-17-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
thanks for completely ignoring the question
Old 09-17-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by V-tek
thanks for completely ignoring the question
Didnt ignor the question.. Just offered a simple solution. You can buy a new one but whats to say anouther year down the road you wont be buying a new one and a new one.. Besides thats probably not even the problem if water is getting in. Its probably the actuall trunk gasket, *EVEN IF IT LOOKS FINE*. I had the same problem.
Old 09-17-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Not the trunk gasket, that was damaged and replaced, had performed water experiments and the trunk gasket doesnt let water through, i did however spray water on the side of the car, and did notice that the lil black thing did let water through. i think its hold the bumper clips, only one the side where the clip is broken leaks cause its not keeping it flush.

Last edited by V-tek; 09-17-2006 at 12:22 PM.