Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

HHHeeeelppppp

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kyotodancer is an unknown quantity at this point
HHHeeeelppppp

i was wondering if the oem front bumper for the 2001 was the same for the coupe and the sedan, if anyone can shed light on this for me it would be very helpful.
Old 09-17-2006
Registered!!

SloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enoughSloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enough
to my knowledge its the same...
Old 09-17-2006
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
only thing thats different is the grille.. but the mount points are the same.. and 99% of the time its all one piece when you take it off..

so yes... its the same
Old 09-18-2006
Registered!!

kyotodancer is an unknown quantity at this point
as long as the mount points are the same, im good...im getting the rs grill anyways. i got hit by someone and have to order new parts for the front of my car.....it makes me sad

i called the honda dealer to see if the 01 coupe front bumper would fit on my 4 door, they said no, but i dont think the guy was actually being helpful, he just looked at the part numbers for both and said they were different, therefore it wouldnt work. of couse the # will be different ***, ones for a coupe and the otheres not, can anyone help me and let me know without a doubt it would work.

Last edited by kyotodancer; 09-18-2006 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Virtually everything fron the fenders forward is exactly identical for the coupe and sedan.

Only exception is the front grill and radiator cover that goes along with the grill.