Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my car b4 nopi! *update* c/f hood just got in!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
my car b4 nopi! *update* c/f hood just got in!

well i should have had my carbon fiber hood (oem seibon ordered it last week was told it would be here last friday) i just got off the phone with fed ex and they said it wont be here till monday.....yeah does me real good for nopi now dont it ladies and gentlemen? oh well nothing i can do now bictching about it wont get me anywhere just gotta bite the bullet i guess ( oh yeah the reason i ordered the hood was cause mine got messed up when something flew up and hit my car on the highway) but onto the pics lemme know what ya think!

got my lip grill and trunk trim painted to match. its sitting on tein ss's with the pillow ball mounts and i love it. i think its a little to low tho or maybe i just need bigger wheels and tires but idk comments suggestions all welcome!

full detailed photoshoot will be coming when i get my hood.

Last edited by mugenman; 09-15-2006 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-14-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
yeah im thinking about gettin a red intake. ive had that thing for ever man i got it when i was all about blue was my main color.
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
Dude I Always Loved Your Car! Wish I Coulda Seen It In Person At Nopi. Well Maybe Next Time...lol. Good Luck!
Old 09-14-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
car is hawtttt
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I think it sucks. You can hit me when you see me.
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
I love itttt! :-p
Old 09-14-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
is that a scratch above your exhaust?
Old 09-14-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Your intake filter looks dirty. Takes away from the rest of the clean engine. Could just be the pic though. Otherwise it looks great. Good luck.
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks good
Old 09-14-2006
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
i have a red aem intake looking to get rid of it cheap
Old 09-14-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
whats up bro? looks great as always man. your ride just keeps getting better and better. keep up the good work man.
Old 09-14-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
see you there!
Old 09-14-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
is that a scratch above your exhaust?
nope that would be a crack. will be fixed shortly just didnt have the funds to take care of it at school b4 the show. this is just a "practice year" lol just goin to have fun really

Originally Posted by v8eaterokv6
i have a red aem intake looking to get rid of it cheap

why dont u pm me some details about that man and after this weekend we can talk or perhaps just bring it to the ohio meet in october
Old 09-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the stickers and huge exhaust dont look good. the engine bay will cost you alot of points. it doesnt look clean, is that rust on the header? dirty intake filter, mismatched colors, dull metal, bent intake adapter, ballast shoved in the side, it just looks bad. also do you have any unique mods hidden somewhere, because right now to a show car judge it just looks like a lowered stock civic with rims and exhaust. it looks nice, just dont expect to compete with the other cars.

whenever i visit shows, i always go in the mild category even tho i have 50+ mods. its all about presentation and knowing your car well too.
Old 09-15-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

eh the exhaust is on the list of **** to do. got a stock one here at the house just trying to find time to get it on, i might just wait until i order the hks axle back. yeah thats slight discoloration on the headers but i dont have time to take them off and repaint them. like i said before im just going to have fun. i know im not going to win anything...its nopi nationals. theres tons of cars that are better than mine.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Im loving it but i have to agree that theengine bay colors clash but your working on it so its all good. Other than that its CLEAN
Old 09-15-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
wow it looks great with ur new hood! Your ready for NOPI now!! good luck!
Old 09-15-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh yea hood looks great
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

SloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enoughSloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enough
i would def change up the engine bay... besides that its hot
Old 09-15-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Looks good.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

XxGoldCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good Jon! Can't wait for the photoshoot this should be a good one! Call me when you get back
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

12345678910 is an unknown quantity at this point
where did you get your eat/sleep/Honda sticker?

PS. nice car.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
jon its looking great buddy... where did you order it from and for how much... if you would like you can pm me...

jay
Old 09-15-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
why the hood seems a lil popped up on the driver side headlight?
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Hood looks good....I love my seibon! Had a lil flaw in the middle of the hood but whatever. Guess the shortage is gone now....took me a month to get mine, 3-4 weeks to ship then a week to ship.

Edit: I had to drill the washer holes out a lil for them to fit. Same with the hood support, just used a dremmel (spell check)
Old 09-15-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
one of the nicest sedan..
Old 09-16-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Your cars pretty clean!! I wouldnt worry about you not winning cuz youre from Kentucky......
Old 09-16-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
dont u have to have a really nice done up car to even place in nopi thogh? or is there sub divisions that lets mild mods place as well??
Old 09-17-2006
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
put the washers in. Looks good
Old 09-17-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

thanks everybody! i got the sticker from shockerstickers.com

jay i got the hood from showstoppersusa.com

and yeah when i took the pic it was up i fiddled with the hood adjuster and tis alll good now.

well its been a long drive back so im gonna go relax now lol

Originally Posted by dru106
Your cars pretty clean!! I wouldnt worry about you not winning cuz youre from Kentucky......
now wait a minute what that supposed to mean

Last edited by mugenman; 09-17-2006 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost