Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Show some love to the USPS Mail Man...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Show some love to the USPS Mail Man...

We all make threads about the men in brown and FedEx..we can't forget our nations postal service. USPS. Although they mostly bring us bills, they can sometimes bring us our new toys. Okay, so obviously i'm bored. Bare with me people. Oh! And i would have made this thread yesterday, but well know that 7thgen died yesterday....

aint it beautiful?
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
oh nice stuff!! is it v2? if so you gonna love the shhhhh sound when ignition off. dang, let us know how the exhaust goes and pics!!
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

SDhondarider will become famous soon enoughSDhondarider will become famous soon enough
Sweet stuff. I think you will like the HKS muffler. It's got a good sound but it's not too loud.
Old 09-14-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SDhondarider
Sweet stuff. I think you will like the HKS muffler. It's got a good sound but it's not too loud.
yea thats the main reason i got it...i hate those obnoxious loud exhausts.
Old 09-14-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Great parts, they should sound real nice. I like the sound of my AEM V2 w/ Apex'i WS2, they sound great together and this should sound very similar.
I'll have to give up the V2 soon though as I will be getting a new sound

(hint: vvrrrooooommmmm pssshhhh)
Old 09-14-2006

Originally Posted by ex2k3

(hint: vvrrrooooommmmm pssshhhh)

i love that sound....
hopefully mine may sound like that one day...
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
niiiice
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
niceeeee! its a good feeling when they knock on your door and there is a package waiting for you
Old 09-14-2006

Originally Posted by ruffryde009
niceeeee! its a good feeling when they knock on your door and there is a package waiting for you
well i wasnt home when it arrived. But its nice to come home to them.
Its like waking up Xmas morning and seeing all those gifts...haha
Old 09-14-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
damn nice. i hate an AEM short ram you could have had for free
Old 09-14-2006

thank you all
Old 09-14-2006
The Jackal

dajackal will become famous soon enoughdajackal will become famous soon enough
sweet stuff.
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
nice parts
Old 09-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i love my USPS... damn my mailwoman is hot *** hell, i love it when its hot when she wearin shorts.... anyways goin off topic before dj02 closes it...... suzy i need intake TOO!!!
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
install them pieces already :-p
Old 09-14-2006

soon! real soon!.!!!!
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

are you gonna do the install? thatd be hottt :-D
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
nice
Old 09-14-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
awesome. although usps is not a government corporation, it has many special priveledges from the gov't that only usps receives.

more here

just a little useless post.
Old 09-14-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
slap that thing on there!! if not bring it to the show and we can put it on there. i got a tool set in my car
Old 09-15-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Hey!! Thats my intake!! Someone must've stolen it and sent it to your house!! WTF!!? haha.......
Old 09-15-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
cant wait 2 see em installed! u will have to get me a sound clip of the exhaust
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by mugenman
cant wait 2 see em installed! u will have to get me a sound clip of the exhaust

will do!

Originally Posted by ruffryde009
are you gonna do the install? thatd be hottt :-D
im gonna learn thats for sure. Im getting a friend of mine to show me how, so for the future i can do it myself. And i know the exhaust is easy, but my only problem is that its kinda heavy for me and i cant bolt and hold it at the same time.

Last edited by Suzy Q; 09-15-2006 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
sweet...
Old 09-15-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Looks awesome suzy
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

civic-king is an unknown quantity at this point
i HATE usps!!!!!! anything i've gotten shipped with them eather never arives, (no tracking numbers) or arrives broken or unuseable. i never use them guys if i can help it!!
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
the hi power is the sex! the aem crap intake needs to go back for a injen intake
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by dj02
the hi power is the sex! the aem crap intake needs to go back for a injen intake
I definately cant wait to get the HKS on.
its my first intake, and ive heard many different opinions regarding the AEM. So im just going to try it. If i dont like it, i will try Injen. And if i dont like that one i'll try something else...etc etc.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
sweet suzy...i love my HKS

be sure to post pics when you put them on!!

you can do the exhaust yourself...put it on the hangers first then line it up to bolt that way you dont have to hold it up the whole time

p.s. i dont see a grill...
Old 09-15-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
LET THE WHORING BEGIN!!! lol..... suzy get taht grille..... look gangsta

Quick Reply: Show some love to the USPS Mail Man...