Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMG new update! *Post 30*

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
OMG new update! *Post 30*

of this week! Just bought a used Apex'i N1 catback exhaust for $240 shipped! Here is the exact exhaust I bought, I actually bought it off this guy too. It sound awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IS7cvecvRI

Plus my downpipe, uppipe, SAMCO TMIC hose, and Perrin drop-in filter will be going on this weekend hopefully.

Last edited by SLO REX; 09-22-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
God you're a ricer

lol. Good work man. How does it feel to have an engine that actually responds to bolt-ons? Must feel good, huh?
Old 09-14-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
God you're a ricer
I know it is sad.

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
lol. Good work man. How does it feel to have an engine that actually responds to bolt-ons? Must feel good, huh?
Well with downpipe, catback exhaust, and uppipe, I will get a quicker spool, and around 30-40 hp and I only paid $370 for all that stuff. Once I purchase engine management I will be looking at around 285-300 hp with an AWESOME tune. You have no idea how good it feels when you add something and it makes you go faster. I probably will never drive another car that isn't turbo and doesn't have over 200 hp. Granted I only have 169.9 to the wheels, I have 227 hp to the flywheel, which is HUGE loss in the AWD drivetrain, but man do I get awesome traction

I plan on getting a dyno before I install everything to get a handle on where I am at. I will post dynos when I get them.

Last edited by SLO REX; 09-14-2006 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
when u got everythign on take a picture. Great stuff
Old 09-14-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
ummmm.... when you get this done are you going to doo a 6000 rpm launch like some people like to with there stock sti's?
Old 09-14-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Umm I have done maybe 5 6k launches and wow does it throw you back, but even I know when to stop and the most I will do it 3500, but it bogs down after a low launch.
Old 09-14-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Eww he had the dirty exhaust mark on his bumper. Such a turn off. Sounds good though.
Old 09-15-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
niice keep the work on!
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

StLVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats some good stuff going on there. I had an 05 wrx with tbe, and cobb ap. Nice gains. What engone manage u going with
Old 09-15-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Cobb AP and going to go to MZM to get tuned.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Sounds great....I told my sister to look at WRX's, she prolly won't get one tho

That bumber is ugly tho, cut and the exhaust marks.
Old 09-15-2006

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SLO REX
Cobb AP and going to go to MZM to get tuned.
MZM? In austin/george town? If so your driving right by my house! lol.
Old 09-15-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I like but the exhaust sut mark needs to go. Get this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 09-15-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
good choice on the AP. When I reflashed stage 1, WOW! Never thought ~200WHP would feel like that! With your current mods stage 2? It's amazing what a ECU reflash can do to the EJ20. Careful with the tranny though.
Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
Eww he had the dirty exhaust mark on his bumper. Such a turn off. Sounds good though.
That happens to most cars that have no cats.......... so thats a turn on IMO

Last edited by CuRiOuSfIsH; 09-15-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-15-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Yeah I will be catless too and I cannot wait.
Old 09-15-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
poor mother earth
Old 09-16-2006
Registered!!

SloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enoughSloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enough
that cf thing above the exhaust?

where can one be purchased?
Old 09-16-2006
Registered!!

StLVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have ap on order. I have mine for sale from my old rex, let me know if you want it
Old 09-16-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

No don't have it on order, need money for rent. PM with the details of how much? Married or unmarried? What year? What transmission? Just alot of info thanks bro.
Old 09-16-2006
Registered!!

Axxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Rex's rock for bolt on power.
Old 09-16-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by SLO REX
No don't have it on order, need money for rent. PM with the details of how much? Married or unmarried? What year? What transmission? Just alot of info thanks bro.
yuup! Vital information! Married haha, I love that term when talking about the EJ20 and AP.
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
poor mother earth
haha, only that way for ppl with a NA 4 banger wanting to squeeze a few more HP. Turbo folks, it's justifiable.
Old 09-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

UH-OH, something else just arrived...What can brown do for you? DELIVER MY FUCKING EXHAUST W00T!

Apex'i N1 catback exhaust, cost me $220 shipped from someone up north!

Well I guess I will techniqully be stage 1 after these get installed, since I don't have Cobb AccessPORT and the funds are pretty low.
Here are the other parts sitting in my room

Last edited by SLO REX; 09-18-2006 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
You son of a bitch...
Old 09-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

More realistically I am looking at around 250-260 whp with AccessPORT, which means I will be able to take a stock STi and stock EVO. STi is ~230 whp I think.
Old 09-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Again: you son of a bitch.
Old 09-19-2006

stage 1.5 sitting in your living room! Sweet! now i wonder.. what stage am i? lol
Old 09-19-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Stage OMG 7thgen civic is fast

Uh-oh more damn straight brown is the man! Check below for update!

Look Melissa is happy too! (very intoxicated picture )

Last edited by SLO REX; 09-19-2006 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2006
Words on a User Title

So, that filter will let your car have like... the same amount of hp that intake+header+exhaust on a civic does?
Old 09-20-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

No, I get 1 whp from it, not .6 like the Civic HAHAH

Also, the turbo is alot louder and more distinguished

Last edited by SLO REX; 09-20-2006 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Alright well, I just when and dropped $850 on a GReddy evo2 catback, Helix uppipe, Helix downpipe, and Cobb AccessPORT. I bet y'all are thinking why have two uppipes and two downpipes and two catback exhaust?!?! Well when I got a hell of a deal on them and I can turn around and sell them for around $1,100 parted out, but I plan on keeping the accessPORT and deciding which catback I like better. So when everything comes in I will have TONS of pictures of all the parts laying in my room So I am looking to only be spending $350-$400 on the engine management, which makes me very happy and STAGE 2! Or to be a little more specific, 250+ whp w00t!

Quick Reply: OMG new update! *Post 30*