hwnpryde_civic 04....wyldkardz... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2006   #1  
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
hwnpryde_civic 04....wyldkardz...

sreetlow car show 2nd place best import!!!!! here some new pics..

what you guys think?.

wut you guys thin bout my real cf spoon mirros??and my ride over all. sparco torino installed with 5 point harness also. pics son. also custom cf roof top comint and cf door panels.

Last edited by HwNpRyDe_CiViC; 09-11-2006 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HwNpRyDe_CiViC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #2  
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
Looks Good
bullet02ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #3  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
learn how to spell. It looks good but i would take off the cf gas door
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #4  
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
thanks for the hooked on phonics teacher but keep that to ur self dont ruin my thread.. thank you very much u @#$%^!

i know i the only one with some spoon real cf mirros on my vic..

what you guys think bout them?

Last edited by HwNpRyDe_CiViC; 09-11-2006 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2006   #5  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
dude how is that gonna ruin your thread? i gave my opinion to your car which is what everyone else is gonna do...grow up dumbass
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #6  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Hahaha.....looks good though.....not a fan of kits but the lip looks good. What kind is it??
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #7  
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
its aight
rjngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #8  
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
hmm, not too bad but painted gray would do too.. anywho

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
Hahaha.....looks good though.....not a fan of kits but the lip looks good. What kind is it??
its kaminari kit.

Last edited by ohsnapsjay08; 09-11-2006 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ohsnapsjay08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #9  
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwNpRyDe_CiViC
thanks for the hooked on phonics teacher but keep that to ur self dont ruin my thread.. thank you very much u @#$%^!
Wow, dude... I think you need a nap or something... Or maybe some growth hormones. Someone's getting a little cranky. If your grammer doesn't make people think you're six, your attitude sure will. No wonder you're got so much neg. rep. Maybe you'll have more lovin on HT.

But aside from that, I think it looks tight. It might look a little better sans gas door, but that's just my opinion. Wanna hook us up with some pictures of the seats?
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #10  
Registered!!

Old 09-11-2006   #11  
Registered!!

misterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nice
Looks nice man, what kind of wheels are those?
misterpho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #12  
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwNpRyDe_CiViC

i know i the only one with some spoon real cf mirros on my vic..

what you guys think bout them?
dude ease up....he gave his opinion...if he was ragging on you he'd of asked to see some proof of authenticity of these spoon mirrors....your car looks good though man....kinda reminds me of the kaminari car on their site w/your wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterpho7
Looks nice man, what kind of wheels are those?
kinda look like tenzo r's

Last edited by bOoStEd042dr; 09-11-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #13  
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks pretty good, a few things i would have done differently but thats true of us all. I didnt know there was real spoon CF mirrors for your year? My dealer buddy never told me that when i was looking for some for a buddy. Ill have to call him. Got any pics
HonCivX02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #14  
Registered!!

i was mad kuz he told me i didnt know hwo to spell. i didnt askabout my spelliing i asked about my car. and he said it very rude if you look. but its over. juss wanan know what yall think bout my whip??
Old 09-11-2006   #15  
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
man your a getting mad about your spelling, but just look at it..??

other than that nice car bro.
blackonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #16  
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
I like the color, the body kit, and the drop!
depotcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #17  
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i dont think it flows. unpainted front lip, oem aero sides and a rear bumper? they dont look even. the sides appear to be higher than the front and rear. otherwise, not my steez, but whatever.
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #18  
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
edit....

I like the color of the car as a whole, I like the actual body kit, and the drop looks nice.
depotcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #19  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Your car looks real nice you should get a cf front lip to top off your whole cf theme. I feel yah on the whole grammar ****, since when does spelling matter as long as your stuff is readable.
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #20  
Registered!!

Dancj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not into all the cf. I think its cool but i would want to paint some of it body color! then its still lighter but doesnt stand out so much...just what I think.
Also I think he only said learn how to spell, cause people dont want to look at a forum where they cant understand half the stuff they are reading!!
slow down a bit!

Dannie

Last edited by Dancj2; 09-11-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Dancj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #21  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancj2
Im not into all the cf. I think its cool but i would want to paint some of it body color! then its still lighter but doesnt stand out so much...just what I think.
Also I think he only said learn how to spell, cause people dont want to look at a forum where they cant understand half the stuff they are reading!!
slow down a bit!

Dannie
More than half of the stuff he wrote is readable. If someone should learn how to spell it should be you .
Quote:
I think its cool but i would want to paint some of it body color!
I dont get yah there, woulden't or would?
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #22  
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
yeah sry 2 burst ur bubble buttttt your not the only one with spoon cf.. sry there is other people on here with them not sure if all are real. but i know the one kid does and his are real think his were like $400 or somethin dont rember
DUDEitsMATTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #23  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks sweeet man. i like it all.
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #24  
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
the real cf spoon mirrors look like mirrors to me. same as the $25 ebay ones, but that just me.

seats looks nice, as well as the drop
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #25  
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
nice ride
flipmoderacer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #26  
Registered!!

TheGeneralLee can only hope to improve
eh! its ok but i wouldnt really go ahead and brag so much about everything. the spelling seems to get worse as he gets more mad at everyone else the cf looks good but it seems that you took it to the extreme. dont get me wrong a hood and trunk is awesome but almost the entire car, "exaggerated" but thats my opinion....
TheGeneralLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #27  
ultra super duper member

01vic will become famous soon enough01vic will become famous soon enough
take off the cf gas cap and you will get first next time

nice car though, and did you say cf roof???
01vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #28  
Registered!!

GeminiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
i seen you at teh HIN SAN JOSE i drooled over your front end... whered you get the trunk?
GeminiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #29  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looks ok.....congrats on 2nd place
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #30  
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack
man your a getting mad about your spelling, but just look at it..??

other than that nice car bro.

LOL...

i love that front lip! its freakin' thick! Also, the buddy club rear goes pretty well with the factory sides surprisingly....
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote