Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Photoshoot in Charlottesville, VA (Thats where the Univeristy of Virginia's Hometown)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006
Forum Asshat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Photoshoot in Charlottesville, VA (Thats where the Univeristy of Virginia's Hometown)

yep thats me :P

rollin on I-64 in Virginia

rollin on 29 in Charlottesville, VA - thats where Univeristy of the Virginia's hometown.

in downtown of UVA area..

Yep I digs the uva chicks :P

at UVA Street.

I hope yall like it! Pos or Neg comments is welcomed but dont flame please thank you
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
nice drop, but please get rims
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

2k4coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pictures
Old 09-10-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
alright u have ur hubcaps on in ur sig...and it might be a good idea to put them back on.
Old 09-10-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
the steelies look like crap bro.. good pics though
Old 09-10-2006
landonab

i like it with the black steelies. looks good man!
Old 09-10-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
thank you guys!

yeah i know i know i need a set of rims and mods. it will be done in oct i promise!
Old 09-10-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
damn u put back the hood
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

undrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura about

this is my fav pic that you posted, if only u had some rizzo's tho....that would make it better. cmon lets see someone photochop this pic, sombody please put some rims on this ride
Old 09-10-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by djrabbi
damn u put back the hood
what? it was only for a night fun... jeez i aint drive without hood like everyday.. no ****....

Originally Posted by undrgnd

this is my fav pic that you posted, if only u had some rizzo's tho....that would make it better. cmon lets see someone photochop this pic, sombody please put some rims on this ride
rizzo? what look like is it? send a pic and i can try to photoshop it...

hit me up on aim: endemic7 if you want

but i photoshopped this last night and the rims look like too big i think..

^^^ not bad?

Last edited by Endemic; 09-10-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-10-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
haha just messin wit u... looks alot betetr when its not dropped to the floor... get some fat fvies, sides, front lip.... u will look like me!!
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

undrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura about
how about these babies?

Old 09-10-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
don't listen to everyone bashin the steelies, think of em' as shaved wheels!

ssm gets away with them better anyways
Old 09-10-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hell yah the steelies look a million times better than the hubcaps. hubcaps=gay!
Old 09-10-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
nice pictures
Old 09-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
good pictures bro, some are really professional. Graffiti was dope, but whats up with the cars parked in the middle of the bridge? haha. good stuff.
Old 09-10-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Graffiti pics came out nice. I hope you get rims soon.
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
go with some white rega's and your car will be set :-D
Old 09-10-2006
Forum Asshat

thanks triz and suzy..

ruff, yeah but my plans to buy Koni Racing (look like BBS Style) Wheels its hott and Enkni Wheels too.. Rotas is nice tastes for my em2.
Old 09-10-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hubs would look better but yea you definatley need some wheels
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
The pics are hot son... go with a gram light or 5 zigen rim.
Old 09-10-2006
Forum Asshat

yeah 5 zigen will be nice!
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
yeah any rim would look nice on the car :-p im sure youll choose wisely.

I just love the look of a silver honda with (the right) white wheels. so cleannn !
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
ssm's rule !!!

I love the shots.
Old 09-11-2006
Support Our Troops -Avenge 9/11

d-thug will become famous soon enough
Nice pic's man, like the drop
Old 09-11-2006