Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Photoshoot time.....56k go find waldo!!

Old 09-07-2006
spell check pwns you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks real clean, i like it alot
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by s0ltker
looks good korn, but theres a black guy stealing ur car in the last pic...ROFL !!
i caught him
Old 09-07-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good, very clean

How about a red H for the rear? Would stand out very nice
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
/\ its on the way....
Old 09-07-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
i caught him
impossible.......

they run fast
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

not when u have a .45 in your glove compartment :-)
Old 09-07-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
A red H..... Korn man cmon now........
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

haha...I was joking.....i might red h it if I swap the motor......but until then stock is ok.....rofl
Old 09-07-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, good. I swear I was gonna drive over there and kill you... or attempt to
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

01civicuh is an unknown quantity at this point
$150?? dayummm how much did he get them for tho...were they off of the 4dr? or were they the UK ones? cuz the UK ones i heard go for $400+
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

not the uk ones cuz those dont powerfold, they manual fold. He got them off here, a group buy im assuming..
Old 09-07-2006

Yeah but the UK ones fit OEM. that's more important to me
Old 09-08-2006
im just a stupid n00b who knows nothing

CM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of light
i think a stock civic looks better, those wheels look real cheap and the mirrors fit like crap. oh well i guess you guys like that look
Old 09-08-2006
Life is better with 5lug

the rims aren't cheap btw and ill keep my mirrors......u can keep urs, just like everyone else

Last edited by HondaKorn; 09-08-2006 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-08-2006
Registered!!

Dancj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
THis might be a dumb question but, I want to know why ur taillights are differnt from mine. Are those stock, they look it. Mine are u shaped clear area. Urs are round and that looks sick.

Car looks really good by the way.

Dannie
Old 09-08-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
he has 04-05 taillights
Old 09-08-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
yup taillights changes 01-03 are u 04-05 are O
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

Dancj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it a drop in light? wiring changes, bolt locations?
They sure look alot better then the u's

Dannie
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Looking good bud!! Next time dont do the JDM Wood Screws... lol! I like your drop also... i have Neuspeed Race springs just sitting in my room.. Debating if im gonna put them on or not...
Old 09-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

no more wood screws for me...lol...slap those neuspeeds on bro....
Old 09-09-2006

Ya'll need coilovers
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
i already have sports on... the race ones are brads old springs... there mounted on OEM struts... i was gonna wait to put them on when i got enough money for a camber kit and an alignment.. but do you have a camber on yours? you probably do because with my Neuspeed Sports my front tires are a bit slanted.. and the struts will probably last about a month anyway... but maybe when i have some free time ill just slap on the race springs and see how it is..
Old 09-09-2006

I never ran a CK on my Race's, and my Neogens dont even have a HINT of enueven wear on them.
Old 09-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

no camber kit 4 me either, just a wheel alignment and ur food to go!
Old 09-09-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
neg camber is sick!
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

i thought most places wont align your wheels unless you have a camber...
Old 09-09-2006

No, they just can't put it back to spec
Old 09-09-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

SCREW IT neg camber not only drives sick it looks sick!!! jdm ftw haha
Old 09-09-2006

^bwhahahaha
Old 09-09-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

lol its the only way to do it.. haha i love my neg camber..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Photoshoot time.....56k go find waldo!!