In the middle of installing gauges confused about a few things help would be apprecia - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2006   #1  
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
In the middle of installing gauges confused about a few things help would be apprecia

First I wanted to know if all the gauges would still work if I hooked them up like this

Then I wanted to know for the power source which grey/red wire is it behind the gauge cluster there are 3...
is it the one I did it on?

2?

or 3?

in the middle of this so any help would be appreciated o and how do I ground it? do I need to get a grounder to put behind a bolt or can i just stick the wire behind a bolt and screw the bolt in? a bolt such as the grounder for the cig lighter
BlackKnight008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #2  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
if the 3 prong connectors are for the power then yes it will work. The ground behind the Cig. Lighter is perfect, but i wouldnt try just wrapping the wire and tightening the bolt down, i would use a round electrical connector and bolt it down like that, and for the power wire i cant help you there sorry
jeffsta17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #3  
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
it doesnt work at all but i think it is because i dont have the right wire there does anyone know which one it is?
BlackKnight008 is offline   Reply With Quote