Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my tC interior *56k go play with yourself*

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
my tC interior *56k go play with yourself*

some people have sent me pm's wanting to see the interior of my tC so here they are.

now you see it...

now you don't!

What reclining rear seats? in a coupe?

nice seats

Ipod specific connection, auxilary connection, extra power outlet

Does your's say honda?

last but not least... the dual sun roof.
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
thats a really nice interior, i wish civics came with that ipod plug in
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
some people say the tC interior looks cheap and has crappy cloth on the seats. I wonder if they have actually seen the interior of a tC.

Last edited by navysooner; 08-07-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
i think it looks real nice
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
i like it a lot
Old 08-07-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yup stock tC interior, the fabric really isn't all that comfortable, but it seems durable.
Old 08-07-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
yup. another non-civic owner coming here to brag.

that's all.
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
the dashboard looks cheapish, other than that, i like it
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks nice
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
thats so luxurious compared to our civics. The interior in the civics are so... basic..
Old 08-08-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by manahoonie

that's all.
Does it count if that said person was here before and still owns two 7thgens, but also just bought a WRX?!?!? I.E. me.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
wut the... reclining seats in the back? sorry i just read that... but is that a modification you did? i wish we had tC's in canada.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
ive been in a tC backseat a couple of times...its really a nice looking interior. lol a little cramped, i guess, but i was used to the civic sedan.

the seats are comfy and the cloth isnt cheap at all. the interior is well put together, i thought.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw the release version 2.0 today in person...beautiful. It was bright blue, like Electron Blue Pearl from 99 Si but brighter. I cant hate on TCs for being what they are.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by manahoonie

that's all.

thats funny that you say that but don't care to realize I was on the site before when I use to own a 7thgen. I bet if you get a new car your gonna brag about it too.

Originally Posted by sil04ver
Saw the release version 2.0 today in person...beautiful. It was bright blue, like Electron Blue Pearl from 99 Si but brighter. I cant hate on TCs for being what they are.
The 2007 is the 2.0.

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
wut the... reclining seats in the back? sorry i just read that... but is that a modification you did? i wish we had tC's in canada.
nope the tC's come like that.

Last edited by navysooner; 08-08-2006 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2006
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Damn, gotta say interior is pretty nice. I like the silver accents and the cover over the HU. Only gripe is the gauge cluster area and the steering wheel is a bit bulky for me but otherwise, if I didnt buy a civic, I would def have gotten this.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
boy there's a lotta of em now
Old 08-08-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I like the moonroof
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey navysooner, or anybody else that knows. The ipod connection is it like the one you can buy for the alpine stereos. You may not know if you havent seen them. I was just wondering, if it sorted through the same way. Its hard to find stuff on it for me when you turn the **** on the alpine to sort through the artist and it just takes a while to go from the ipod to the stereo and then you have to keep hitting the forward button to find the song you want. Sometimes its just annoying. Just wondering if the tc was the same way?
Old 08-08-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by realitycheck
Hey navysooner, or anybody else that knows. The ipod connection is it like the one you can buy for the alpine stereos. You may not know if you havent seen them. I was just wondering, if it sorted through the same way. Its hard to find stuff on it for me when you turn the **** on the alpine to sort through the artist and it just takes a while to go from the ipod to the stereo and then you have to keep hitting the forward button to find the song you want. Sometimes its just annoying. Just wondering if the tc was the same way?

I can tell you that the stereo in a tC is Pioneer. The iPod connection cables just plug right into the back of the headunit, so their system is probably identical to what you would find using Pioneer in your vehicle.

Another thing I wanted to add was about the 2.0 release. I love the color, when you see it, it almost looks fake because of how blue it is. I'll take a picture of the one we have on the lot if I'm not retarded and forget like I usually do when I say I'll take a picture of something.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks stinky, but i was wondering if it was the same as the alpine head units. LOL
Old 08-08-2006
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pbfoot
ive been in a tC backseat a couple of times...

Hehehe ____ insert joke here_____ J/K.

On topic, one of my team mates has a tC. For it being a standard priced vehicle it's actually really nice, has some pretty good power behind it, and has a really smooth ride.

She's just not happy with the color of all the LED's so Gearbox.... Hook it up man....
Old 08-08-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
I too love the tc. There is just some thing about it that I really like. If I had to buy a new car right now it would be a tc hands down. But its just a pipe dream. Nice car btw very nice.
Old 08-08-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by realitycheck
Thanks stinky, but i was wondering if it was the same as the alpine head units. LOL
Lol, sorry. I'm at work and haven't had my coffee yet.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
I like it. The tC's are a nice lookin car and might possibly be my next after the civic, but that will be a while since Im driving my civic till the wheels fall off
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by scrimp
I like it. The tC's are a nice lookin car and might possibly be my next after the civic, but that will be a while since Im driving my civic till the wheels fall off
Exactly what I did, well it was till my civic flooded out.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I drive a tC myself. I have an 05 so I don't have the iPod stereo, but I did install an iPod plug into the Aux port of my radio so it plugs directly in, I just cannot control it with my radio and have to skip songs manually.

A few things you should do: eliminate that middle seatbelt in the back seat, it doesn't look right; also, you should probably look into eliminating the seatbelt beep, it can get real annoying.

Good place to hang out: www.scionlife.com
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by silverdevil
Yeah, I drive a tC myself. I have an 05 so I don't have the iPod stereo, but I did install an iPod plug into the Aux port of my radio so it plugs directly in, I just cannot control it with my radio and have to skip songs manually.

A few things you should do: eliminate that middle seatbelt in the back seat, it doesn't look right; also, you should probably look into eliminating the seatbelt beep, it can get real annoying.

Good place to hang out: www.scionlife.com
yeah I'm on that forum and yoursciontc.com as well. I found more people interesting and helpful threads on that one.