Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My car, My swap, The end result....

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
My car, My swap, The end result....

I promised pics here they are:

Pics removed due to stalkers!!!

Any questions just ask. The dyno link is in my sig. Enjoy, I know i do!

Last edited by kornsined; 02-23-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-06-2006

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
niceeee
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Se7enEX is an unknown quantity at this point
nice , yea women sometimes can stop you from gettin the **** u want done to your car, but nice job on telling her how your gonna spend 5k+ on a new engine for your car and she still up for the marriage lol j/k.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
congrats
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Se7enEX
nice , yea women sometimes can stop you from gettin the **** u want done to your car, but nice job on telling her how your gonna spend 5k+ on a new engine for your car and she still up for the marriage lol j/k.
Actually, truth be told, the engine cost me $1400CDN. She paid for it as an anniversary gift ! Now you know why I quickly decided to get engaged to this fine woman.
Old 08-06-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
that's beautiful
Old 08-06-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Those are some pretty dam nice #'s!!! This is great!! Seeing more and more swaps!!
Old 08-06-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
that's beautiful
Everything there is beautiful! Lovely swap!
Old 08-06-2006
Also known as rlmedin1.

K/Turbo will become famous soon enoughK/Turbo will become famous soon enough
Wow nice swap Kornsined! When I swing by the shop Tuesday I'll try to catch Henry and ask him how he did the AC lines and pass the info. Good job man and have fun with that swap.
Old 08-06-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
what kind of numbers Kors??????
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
very very clean man....that's a damn near perfect 7g
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
really nice man.
Old 08-06-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
congrats, what next for the car?
Old 08-06-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
So you finally got it done huh?
Old 08-06-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
That's awesome, I want to find me a girl like that someday.
Old 08-06-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
damn that shyt looks good, congrats on the wedding.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
looks awesome...

those are some impressive numbers...

only thing is that you're wiring can be better tucked in the back, it will look cleaner if you use huge zipties and take them to the back.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

In case anyone missed the link in my sig

Swap dyno vs. my I/H/E no cat d17 dyno

My Swap vs. Cybernation SI hatch @ 10psi

As for what's next well just fixing up some smaller issues. I changed the power steering fluid last night because I found out the shop didn't use Honda power steering fluid (the fluid for honda cars is clear). So i hope that fixes that issue with the PS kicking out. Next summer will be getting my a/c lines done and a new windshield (you might notice the crack on the passenger side). Possibly touch up the paint next summer too. I got a insane amount of scratches from the car wash because the hand wand hose was covered in sand. So if you were to look at my paint job you'd see scratch marks EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah and I need to get the Greddy washer bottle ASAP. Winter's around the corner

Right now I'm tight for cash so any further modding is on hold. Wedding and a honeymoon cruise makes my wallet light.

Oh yeah I almost forgot my Tein h-tech springs were installed yesterday. It's a very small drop (.7 front and .5 rear I think) but I'm sure they'll settle close to 1" all around. The ride is virtually the same as stock. In my short drive I never noticed a difference.

Last edited by kornsined; 08-06-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
very impressive graph... k20a3's are awesome for boosting...

are you going to flush the old powersteering fluid?

congrats on your wedding man! I see you're only 23 as well... i'm getting married next year too. I get a lot of criticism for getting married so early.. you get the same?
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
very impressive graph... k20a3's are awesome for boosting...

are you going to flush the old powersteering fluid?

congrats on your wedding man! I see you're only 23 as well... i'm getting married next year too. I get a lot of criticism for getting married so early.. you get the same?
Yes and no. We do get some but not much because we've been together for 10 years already coming up. We've grown up together so a lot of people know it's time for us to get married. We just went to our friends wedding and they're 21. They dated all through high school and now they're married. Some people like to wait others not. Let's just say no one was suprised when they heard we're engaged. I can't mod much either now cause you never know when the rugrats come along.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
i wish my GF would buy me car stuff I dont even think my GF supports my Love for my car....she hates when i buy stuf for it or do anything that takes time away from her
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Trust me it's not all fun. She's wanted to punch me out a few times. Especially when things with the swap went bad for 4 months.

JUST A FYI. When swapping get the conversion harness. For whatever reason we couldn't get it wired up properly for the KPRO to upload a calibration. Once the conversion harness arrived and was installed, everything worked. I tried to save money and ended up delaying my car's completion by 4 months including costing me extra money.
Old 08-06-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
good job, im jealous
Old 08-06-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kornsined
Yes and no. We do get some but not much because we've been together for 10 years already coming up. We've grown up together so a lot of people know it's time for us to get married. We just went to our friends wedding and they're 21. They dated all through high school and now they're married. Some people like to wait others not. Let's just say no one was suprised when they heard we're engaged. I can't mod much either now cause you never know when the rugrats come along.
Wow, incredible!!! Congrats, congrats!

The rugrats thing made me laugh.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
very very nice man, i wish i had a girlfriend who would buy me that too...oh wait i wish i had a girlfriend first
Old 08-06-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats...nice woman you have to get you nice and shiny things for a gift...

nice pic 30 seconds..lololol

Last edited by burke420; 08-06-2006 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

up from the dead.....Update kinda...

found out i'm hitting 7psi max with those numbers. Depending how the winter goes I may be looking at bumping up the boost a couple of pounds and maybe a 3" downpipe in the summer. Greddy's DP is terribble. 2.33" ID with a 90 degree bend. not good for flow.

haha I gotta get a pic of the car with the winter tires on. now it looks sleeper with the stockers on.
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
some pics looks like toys
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

ArjoonKumar will become famous soon enough
just wondering...Did u do the swap urself?
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
nice but not feeling the rims

Quick Reply: My car, My swap, The end result....