Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Few Pics Of My Whip

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Few Pics Of My Whip

Here are a couple of pics of my whip.. If there anything I should change or add on to it let me know.... Thanks. Sorry for the pic quality is was taken with the razor phone.

Old 07-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
looks hot man, shouldve came to NJ meet we really needed more cars there. I wouldnt change a thing
Old 07-17-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
that looks really good. I like the little "spoiler" on the back glass.
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by IrockCivics
Here are a couple of pics of my whip.. If there anything I should change or add on to it let me know.... Thanks. Sorry for the pic quality is was taken with the razor phone.

i like that wing wit the spoiler, but i think only looks good if u have a kit.... damn rims!!!
Old 07-17-2006

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
looks hot man, shouldve came to NJ meet we really needed more cars there. I wouldnt change a thing
Thank you bro'... I would've gone but it was too hott.... I was thinking of getting a carbon fiber trunk and paint half of the car black.

Originally Posted by TheFever
that looks really good. I like the little "spoiler" on the back glass
Thanks bro'

djrabbi you still get it bro'

Last edited by IrockCivics; 07-17-2006 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
i like! i like!
Old 07-17-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea man it was extremely hot, i had the AC blasting the whole way back and forth but i was still sweating...your not going to the MA meet right?
Old 07-17-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
looks good, always been a fan of green
Old 07-17-2006
Premium Member

downsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura aboutdownsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura aboutdownsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura about
that spoiler on the glass looks sick....what kind is it? where'd you get it?
Old 07-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
reppin' the boricua squad I would only remove the vent visors
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
calipers paint them black ...red not nice
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Thank you bro'... I would've gone but it was too hott.... I was thinking of getting a carbon fiber trunk and paint half of the car black.

Thanks bro'

djrabbi you still get it bro'
get what??? i hope u talkin bout ur rims..... i got C2's for salee
Old 07-17-2006

I'm talking about the roof wing.... what size are the c2's and pics?
Old 07-17-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
paint your drum brakes flat black.... preferably your calipers also while ur at it.
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

I'm talking about the roof wing.... what size are the c2's and pics?
19'' and no pics till wed. they are in passaic soo if u wanna drop by the place
Old 07-17-2006

how much?

Originally Posted by euphoricEyes
i like! i like!
Thank you and I like you lol

yea man it was extremely hot, i had the AC blasting the whole way back and forth but i was still sweating...your not going to the MA meet right?
Whattt I was in my room chillin with the a/c..... Nah I wont be going because is my girls b-day and I'm going to take her out.

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
looks good, always been a fan of green
Thanks bro' I like green also.

Originally Posted by downsouth_em2
that spoiler on the glass looks sick....what kind is it? where'd you get it?
Thanks its the tsunami roof wing, I got it from www.showstoppers.com

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
reppin' the boricua squad I would only remove the vent visors
You know how we do it all day everyday reppin that.... I might take them off.

Originally Posted by mateusz
calipers paint them black ...red not nice
I will its that I'm too lazy lol

Originally Posted by armieo
paint your drum brakes flat black.... preferably your calipers also while ur at it.
Soon
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

the guy wants 1100 for them... they look HOT!!! we can always talk him down
Old 07-17-2006

I'm going to think about it because I'm looking to buy another car... I will let you know though.
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

keepin the civic though??? mann i wanted ur rims WTFhaha
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

CLeeNx04CiVic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Looks good....I'd keep the window visors, paint the rear drums black and definately go with a carbon fiber trunk....other than that GOOD JOB!!!!
Old 07-17-2006

Originally Posted by djrabbi
keepin the civic though??? mann i wanted ur rims WTFhaha
I might keep it. I'm going to talk to my boy because he havent talk to me yet and the rims are still on my car.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good
Old 07-17-2006

Thanks
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
looks good, only the hood looks a little to aggressive for me, but hey you like it so thats all that matters. Other than that good work.
Old 07-18-2006

thanks bro'
Old 07-18-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks real nice in the pics and especially in person.
Old 07-18-2006

ever find the person that keyed your car?
Old 07-18-2006

Originally Posted by tuner04civic
looks real nice in the pics and especially in person.
Thanks man, your car is very nice also.

ever find the person that keyed your car?
nah bro I wish..... Since the 1st meet we had, they already try to steal it twice they broke the lock where the key go's to open the door... They try to steal my roof wing... and everytime I be ouside the young cats with hooked up ride be passing very slow looking at my **** and my uncle told me that there was a guy taking pics of my car and my rims.... Madd problems I even be getting follow bro' I dont know what to do... Imma have to get ridd of it cause its hard to find a garage here and I have so much scratches since you last saw it... and then lastweek some through motor oil on my hood... I hate paterson.

Last edited by IrockCivics; 07-18-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-18-2006

wow man that is horrible....i cant believe some people
Old 07-18-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
thanks. you gotta go to the next meet we have after the m/a one. ill have rims then. lol

Quick Reply: Few Pics Of My Whip