turbo kit suggestions?? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2006   #1
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
turbo kit suggestions??

hey guys i want to get a good turbo set up.. i run 15.7 1/4 track with bolt ons. i want more speed. i want a good turbo kit. which is the best. i see people on here with custom ones but how about the ones made by , like stafford or truhonda ?? any kind fo rme i have a 2004 ex coupe.. i want thebest bang for my buck..
HwNpRyDe_CiViC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006   #2
What happened to this forum?

silv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to all
Dezod. End of story
silv3rciv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #3
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
so dezode is the best one for me
HwNpRyDe_CiViC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #4
What happened to this forum?

silv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to allsilv3rciv is a name known to all
If I hadn't gone custom then I would have gone with dezod. Best customer support and r&d on our cars. No question in my mind on buying through them. Their new kit is even better than the previous version. Search the F.I. forum and there is a thread about the kit I linked you to.

Edit:Here is one of the first members to install.

Here is the initial thread direct from dezod.

Paul is a very helpful guy and very patient. If you have questions just pm him. Or I'm sure he'll be in here soon.

IBTM to FI

Last edited by silv3rciv; 07-17-2006 at 12:49 AM.
silv3rciv is offline   Reply With Quote