Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

any new mods- post so pics.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
any new mods- post so pics.

we all work hard on are rides. so we should show them off. anybody with some new stuff or hell if it is some of the old mods. i want to see
post some pics. and you can all that cause you can just kiss my
Old 07-08-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
This thread is kinda pointless cause everyone makes a thread about their new stuff, but what the hell. Ill just post anyway.

CF front lip:

New transmission (getting installed some time this coming week)
<Pic when its installed>
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
i didnt know a new transmission was a mod^ jk

Last edited by mradam85; 07-08-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-08-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol well its getting a whole new one so its no mod but honorable mention
Old 07-09-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't this thread supposed to be called "any new mods- post Yo pics."? ... post so pics?

Nice lip disk.