Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

happy birthday to me :( PICS ADDED OF WRECK PG 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
damn man, that accident was pretty bad , glad youre ok
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

AlkalineXCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks again guys.

I always thought it was the law, but i think they take it lightly.

It wasnt raining heavy either just a drizzle.

My girlfriends dad hit someone who didnt have their lights on here and they put him at fualt too. Louisiana haha, no wonder were the worst on insurance.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

welp its totaled guys

its been great chatting and stuff.

good news is it was worth 16800 and the payoff was 14000 so i havesome cash for a new car.

any ideas? Im thinking scion :]
Old 07-14-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
rsx type s
Old 07-14-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
06 Si
Old 07-14-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
you have the same wheels as usafucshman, his got stolen.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
06 Si

Si SEDAN
Old 07-15-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
PM'ed.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
damn it kinda looks like your rims might have saved your ***. if you had some bo bo's on there your car might have been more messed up.
Old 07-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I want to make a crack about how god is punishing you for altezzas but thats too mean.
Glad you are ok, sorry about the car though!
Old 07-15-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AlkalineXCivic
I was at fault.

Fail to yield at a private intersection.

This happened at the front of my street also, not even 200 yards from my house.

I pulled up and sat for about a minute, then thought i had a clearing to pull out but guess not. I overlooked him i guess but it was foggy and raining and the guy didnt have his lights on, plus he had a grey truck.
I hate when there is a technicality like that. A few years ago I was in the median waiting to make a left across two lanes of highway at the top of a hill. There was nothing coming, so I started to go. Suddenly this big 95 caprice hit me. I got a ticket for failure to yield. I'm like does anyone care that he was obviously speeding?! If he hadn't been going 70 instead of 55 I would've made it. Plus there are ALWAYS accidents in the same spot for the same reason. The hill is so steep that it looks clear and suddenly there someone coming.

Glad you're ok. That really sucks about your car. I had a near miss with my civic last week and I can't imagine having my car that I've put so much into get wrecked like that.

Get an 06 si or a Scion TC.
Old 07-15-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 01candycivic
if you had some bo bo's on there
WTH is a bo bo?
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

CiViCPrAnInG2k1
I have my receipt.

diskreet
I was kinda happy when that taillight cracked, was hoping id get a pair of stock ones. like I said before, long story short, I broke one taillight and had to get cheap replacements yadda yadda ebay and the rest is history :]

everyone else thanks for the recommendations, good stuff, but im not a millionaire
Old 07-15-2006
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
man, this whole thinking both sides is clear thing pretty much sucks in Louisiana huh? I remember a member about 2 years back was killed in Louisiana by a train after he thought he had a clearing. It just came out of nowhere, and many other people have died at that same railroad track too. Glad to hear you're ok man.

Get yourself a Mini Cooper S! I love those things.
Old 07-15-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Get a WRX

Also happy birthday and glad you're ok.

Last edited by 2k2civ34; 07-15-2006 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

thanks guys.

Louisiana is the shittiest driving state. Thats why insurance cost so much.

I wish I could get a lancer evo or a CTS

Right now im set on a white scion xB though