Just got my 04 tails! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2006   #1  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Just got my 04 tails!

For $75!!! Sweet.... I was so happy so I just thought I'd share.

Unfortunately I won't have my car for another year so I'm just stockpiling aftermarket parts until then. So far I have a kaminari lip, 04 tails, and B+Gs that I bought without having my car. My friend is going to give me his tein SS for free so yeah I will have two suspensions and only one car.

Anyway, random pics of joy.

BTW Slow1pt7 is a great seller.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0537a.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	67090  
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #2  
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
wow that must suck, getting parts and not being able to install em, haha
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #3  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i want cheap/free parts lol
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #4  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

how am i the first to post that?
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #5  
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
im just wondering why you dont; ahve a car yet still have all the parts? that would be liek if i started buying LS1 parts for a car i don't even have yet.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #6  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
congrats
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #7  
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
why the hell is it going to take you that long? it's summer. come back home already.
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #8  
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Dude did you got to HS in maryland? You look like a kid I knew back then...
doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #9  
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
^he's from around here, he just lives and goes to school in boston.
skipbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #10  
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Hmmm, Wooton HIgh?
doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #11  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet offer, $75.
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #12  
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
That's funny...My entire back is the same color as those taillights. Damn sunburn. That'll teach me to fall asleep face down on an inflatable raft in a water park <---My face is that red from walking around all day yesterday too!

Nice tails btw. Why won't you have your car for a year?
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #13  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
im just wondering why you dont; ahve a car yet still have all the parts? that would be liek if i started buying LS1 parts for a car i don't even have yet.
Naw I do have the car... you can see it in my gallery. I just haven't taken it up with me to school in Boston because I don't really need it yet and insurance AND parking is a b*tch up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor
Dude did you got to HS in maryland? You look like a kid I knew back then...
Yeah I graduated from wootton high school in 1999. When did you graduate? I guess you were in wootton at the time? Post a pic maybe I'll recognize you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipbarber
why the hell is it going to take you that long? it's summer. come back home already.
Lol edwin I know I know... but I have summer classes here and the national board exams I have to take for optometry on Aug 2nd. I will be down for just a week in August (26-Sep. 3rd). I will have to take you up on that installation you said you'd do finally one of these days.

Last edited by armieo; 07-06-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 07-06-2006   #14  
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
you buy parts for nothing...what happens if you don't get your car in a year??

be realistic...save up then if you have your keys in your hand - then buy anything you want instead piling them up for nothing...this is just imo
rjngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #15  
< My future wife.

Nahhh.... can't pass up sweet deals when I seem them.
Old 07-06-2006   #16  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjngo
you buy parts for nothing...what happens if you don't get your car in a year??

be realistic...save up then if you have your keys in your hand - then buy anything you want instead piling them up for nothing...this is just imo
i guess you didn't read what he wrote? he has the civic, but not with him in boston. he lives in maryland (i think?).
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006   #17  
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
dang nice, i need some '04 tails =[
Nyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006   #18  
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
i want your teins....or your b&gs....are you selling either of them?
turbocharge251 is offline   Reply With Quote