Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got my 04 tails!

Old 07-05-2006
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Just got my 04 tails!

For $75!!! Sweet.... I was so happy so I just thought I'd share.

Unfortunately I won't have my car for another year so I'm just stockpiling aftermarket parts until then. So far I have a kaminari lip, 04 tails, and B+Gs that I bought without having my car. My friend is going to give me his tein SS for free so yeah I will have two suspensions and only one car.

Anyway, random pics of joy.

BTW Slow1pt7 is a great seller.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0537a.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	67090  
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
wow that must suck, getting parts and not being able to install em, haha
Old 07-05-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i want cheap/free parts lol
Old 07-05-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

how am i the first to post that?
Old 07-05-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
im just wondering why you dont; ahve a car yet still have all the parts? that would be liek if i started buying LS1 parts for a car i don't even have yet.
Old 07-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
congrats
Old 07-05-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
why the hell is it going to take you that long? it's summer. come back home already.
Old 07-05-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Dude did you got to HS in maryland? You look like a kid I knew back then...
Old 07-05-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
^he's from around here, he just lives and goes to school in boston.
Old 07-05-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Hmmm, Wooton HIgh?
Old 07-06-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet offer, $75.
Old 07-06-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
That's funny...My entire back is the same color as those taillights. Damn sunburn. That'll teach me to fall asleep face down on an inflatable raft in a water park <---My face is that red from walking around all day yesterday too!

Nice tails btw. Why won't you have your car for a year?
Old 07-06-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
im just wondering why you dont; ahve a car yet still have all the parts? that would be liek if i started buying LS1 parts for a car i don't even have yet.
Naw I do have the car... you can see it in my gallery. I just haven't taken it up with me to school in Boston because I don't really need it yet and insurance AND parking is a b*tch up here.

Originally Posted by doctor
Dude did you got to HS in maryland? You look like a kid I knew back then...
Yeah I graduated from wootton high school in 1999. When did you graduate? I guess you were in wootton at the time? Post a pic maybe I'll recognize you.

Originally Posted by skipbarber
why the hell is it going to take you that long? it's summer. come back home already.
Lol edwin I know I know... but I have summer classes here and the national board exams I have to take for optometry on Aug 2nd. I will be down for just a week in August (26-Sep. 3rd). I will have to take you up on that installation you said you'd do finally one of these days.

Last edited by armieo; 07-06-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
you buy parts for nothing...what happens if you don't get your car in a year??

be realistic...save up then if you have your keys in your hand - then buy anything you want instead piling them up for nothing...this is just imo
Old 07-06-2006
< My future wife.

Nahhh.... can't pass up sweet deals when I seem them.
Old 07-06-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rjngo
you buy parts for nothing...what happens if you don't get your car in a year??

be realistic...save up then if you have your keys in your hand - then buy anything you want instead piling them up for nothing...this is just imo
i guess you didn't read what he wrote? he has the civic, but not with him in boston. he lives in maryland (i think?).
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
dang nice, i need some '04 tails =[
Old 07-09-2006
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
i want your teins....or your b&gs....are you selling either of them?