Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: What Option
Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid
69.05%
OEM Spoiler
11.90%
Both.
19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

C/F Trunk Lid & Spoiler Opinon Poll ** PIcs ADD'd **56k Go OWn Yourself**

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
CF trunk
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
both...and lose the gay hood pins..your oem latch should work just fine if you get a good quality hood
Old 07-03-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
both...and lose the gay hood pins..your oem latch should work just fine if you get a good quality hood
What you call Gay, I Call Protecting My Engine Components From People Who OUT IN LAS VEGAS LIKE TO STEAL INTAKES, HEADERS AND PRITTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT THEY CAN SELL TO MAKE A BUCK!!!! If yoU LOOK. THere NOT the faget *** "Pull Pins" that most put on there car to open the hood up. THERE LOCKING PINS. YES THE Lach WOrks Just FIne. But what happens if someone decides to break in my car??? They sure as hell cant steal the car let alone start it, because of what i've done to keep that from happening, if i did it your way, all they would have to do is pop the hood open and im f'd. This way even if they wanted to pop the hood which they can. they still cant get it open..... like i said before.. what you call "gay" i call protecting my investments.... maybe you should lose the "gay" Fiberglass Body Kit.. Sorry, You brought it on yourself.
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
^^ well first off, tunning civic's car looks hell of a lot better than yours, have you seen it lately? its like two toned now i believe with a different. Second of all, if someone really wants your car, or your things in it, they will take it no matter what. I would be more worried about your lip kit than anything you have in the motor..end of story.

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 07-03-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
hands down get a lid. got my oem trunk dented by an suv. cheaper to get it replaced with cf anyways so thats what im doing. ssm is aweosme with both
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

thats tuning civic's car...enough said

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 07-03-2006 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
D5cIvIc
is your honda emblem painted white to match the car or is it just me?
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^^^nope.stock grill.
[begin rant]

and as for down_....i don't think i even need to reply, but just to make you feel better. even the locking ones are gay. a flat tip screwdriver and both the hood and your "locks" are fvcked. have you stopped to think that if someone in vegas wanted your car, there's nothing you can do to stop them?? a roll-back is an awesome thing. and with the number of cars these days getting repo-ed, let alone stolen, nobody's even gonna look twice if they see yours getting towed away, unless they're your friends. you do have a couple of those don't you? so stop being a d!ck. you asked for people's opinions and you're getting them. if you can't handle that, then don't ask. as for me, i'm working on converting to a black interior from the gay-*** tan one. then i'm done till Dezod receives my order. your car has potential to be great, just like us all, but if your attitude doesn't change, you're gonna have a rough time going about it.
[/end rant]
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
D5cIvIc
is your honda emblem painted white to match the car or is it just me?
not my car man. its tuning civic's car
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

hmm....i notice he hasn't answered
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

joey_kev is an unknown quantity at this point
nicely done. put some 18" or 19"