Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My ride =D just got the new toys in =)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I told you it would knock performance when you put the exhaust back on lol. It's because your adding another restriction.
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
niiiiiiiiiice man!!!!
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
got the same gauge pods their nice clean and cheep.
looking good though
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
turboooooooo
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I told you it would knock performance when you put the exhaust back on lol. It's because your adding another restriction.
LOL yea but i didnt know itll knock it down that much =(
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
so howz it running bruce ? =)
Old 06-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Lookin' good
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
its running rich, a bit too rich but imma dyno it this friday =) i cant wait to fine toon this biatch =D. Ill post up vids and dyno sheets. Hopefully ill be in the 170's. Also the tq is fawking insane holy crap. Me and 3 of my friends hope in the car and i gave them a little feel and i pushed it to 4.5k and omg it still pulled ahrder then my friends si with just me in it. =)
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
goood shitt ...lol hehe
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

deanob is an unknown quantity at this point
That is NOT a DSM 2g or 1g manifold.
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good have fun
Old 06-19-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Russ man I hope you'll come down for HIN =)
Old 06-19-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deanob
That is NOT a DSM 2g or 1g manifold.
Explain to us ignorants (me).
Old 06-19-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
wait wtf, thats the tsi kit but why does the piping go like that? mine comes up from the drivers side tire well.
did i do it wrong? lol
Old 06-20-2006

Bruce's is custom piped.
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

^what the FOB said^

not sure what kind of manifold it is, but it came with the TSI kit

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
wait wtf, thats the tsi kit but why does the piping go like that? mine comes up from the drivers side tire well.
did i do it wrong? lol
Truthfully i like my setting alot better. Better access to the BOV if i decide to change it (i wont cuz its SICK!!!!!) also that i heard with the TSI setup, the piping rubs against the tire if you turn to hard.

If your intereasted i can take more in deph pictures if you want to copy my setup of how i routed the pipings
*Edit* yea i also spent 100 bucks for the custom pipings for the hot side but the cool side i used the TSI pipes

Last edited by AznChinksta; 06-20-2006 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2006

PLEASE do take more pics, i hate not being able to turn my wheel to the right more than one turn (wheel can do 1.5 turns) it sucks in parking lots.
100 bucks is welllllll worth it haha.
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

Sure man no prob ill try to get some up tomorrow. Ill show you the hot and cold side and how its set up.
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
yess i noticed that too! when i was running no exhaust the thing sounded sick.. you can hear the turbo spool just pulling out of the parking lot with normal revs and the car sounded really aggresive, im thinking of running it again like that once i get a good good tune.

ay chinksta how about this for gauge setup? I also did not want anything on my pillars

Last edited by ruffryde009; 06-20-2006 at 11:47 PM.
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

nice but i dun want to show the boost guage like that. I dont want anyone to see >=)
Old 06-21-2006

The left hand side change holder, that opens down. I had a friend that had it down there
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AznChinksta
nice but i dun want to show the boost guage like that. I dont want anyone to see >=)

ooo.. the light on that gauge is kinda dim and I have tint on my car so at night you really cant tell or even really see it. other that that where your gauges are now isnt a bad place if you want no1 to see them, the bad thing is you really have to take your eyes off the road completely to look down at your guages over there. Thats where i have my profec e-01 right now (because I dont want it that visible) and I wish it was a little higher.
Old 06-22-2006

we need more pics lol
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

LOL man heres a pic, i tried taking better pictures but its not coming out right

also that the hot side is all custom pipings, they have to bend the pip a little to fit it in there. If you bring it into a shop and look unter the car there is a little hole right next to the motor mount that perfectly fits under it

Last edited by AznChinksta; 06-22-2006 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2006

i gotta say, thats an amazing picture, at first i thought it was x-ray vision hahaha
i get the idea now tho, i think ill either have someone do it or buy one of those kits that come with all diff bends in it.
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

lol haha i do have xray cameras =), well u can make the cold side pretty much with what you have. Ill get you the pipe numbers that i didnt not use, and the rest i did =) i cant remeber what pipes i used so sorry. If u bring it to a shop that knows how to bend and do perfect fitments, they shouldnt have a problem.
Old 06-23-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
give me your pipes!!

sell me the blueprints

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 06-23-2006 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

lol il look up the pipe numbers to give u all the setup (TSI Poeples WOOT!!) cuz i know id get pissed of if i cant make any u-turns

LOL my blue prints up there lol with the xray vision picture
Old 06-23-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
yeah my exhaust guy should be able to make a direct copy of that super x-ray shot. did u study art because that belongs framed on a wall =)
Old 06-23-2006
Registered!!

lol hahaha yea u know i am a artist, i make computer graphics so advance, can u see it from that picture? how i made the turbo and the turbo manifold. My fav is the FMIC lol beleive it or not man i had fun making that picture lol

Quick Reply: My ride =D just got the new toys in =)