Roof rack / Bike rack - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2006   #1
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Roof rack / Bike rack

Anyone here have a roof rack or bike rack on their ride? I was just wondering coz I was thinking about getting one to haul 2 bikes around. I did a search and nothing came up so I went to google and found a picture of this dude with a 7thgen with a kayak on his.

Any recommendations on roof racks / bike racks as to which to get and all that. Heres a pic of that civic with a kayak on it

scrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #2
I R T3H 1338
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

auto84 will become famous soon enoughauto84 will become famous soon enough
I have a Yakima with the q-towers, the stretch kit, wind deflector, q-clips and the boa bike holders (very low profile bike rack, although I dont think its made anymore) I also have the Big powderhound SE (4 snowboard or 8 ski holder) for the winter. I paid about $600 for everything, Ill try to get some pictures up tonight for ya
auto84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #3
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet pics would be nice, u have a coupe right?
scrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #4
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I put a Thule Ski Rack on my car over the winter, and it absolutely KILLED my gas mileage! I was losing 50 miles/refuel ! I sold it to my bro and now I put my skis in the trunk and fold down the rear seat
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #5
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
My sister's fiance has a Yakima on his Black Sedan---it looks pretty good too. try ebay
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote