Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Night Pics (56k...26 pics...think bout it)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
My Night Pics (56k...26 pics...think bout it)

So I got my rims and lowered my car last week and had never gotten around to take n post some pics of the final product but tonight was the night to get it all done...my plans for this car is to keep it clean and simple and show this town what JDM is all about....

Caquinde!....we need to have a pic battle now, lol...

2002 Honda Civic LX - Tulsa, Ok

-Nokya Arctic White headlight bulbs
-oem orange parking bulb
-oem style foglights
-lamin-x yellow film over foglights
-AEM V2 CAI
-16" Royal Gunmetallic Rota GT3 rims
-205/50/16 Nitto Neo-gen tires
-Neuspeed Race lowering springs (F-2.0", R-2.25")
-Kenwood headunit
-Alpine 6.5" components all around
-A car alarm

Remaining mods
-Altezza grill (or RS grill, havent decided)
-SPC front and rear camber kit (sitting in my room)
-Koni Yellow struts
-Neuspeed front upper strut tower bar
-Neuspeed X brace
-Neuspeed lower tie bar
-Neuspeed rear sway bar
-DIY black headlights
-Apex World Sport 2 catback exhaust
-DC Sports header 4-1 (also considering DC Sports 4-2-1 full race header but dunno if it will work with my LX)
-RS front lip
-OEM side skirts
-RS rear lip
-Color matched hood and trunk trim pieces
-Maybe a carbon fiber hood
-DC5 Type-R orange sidemarkers
-JDM style license plate side relocation bracket
-JDM red front tow hook
-Wakaba magnet (gotta rep that JDM, lol)
(I wanna do a K20 swap...but...we'll see what happens in the future)
And for the pics...

Last edited by TurismoDreamin; 04-13-2006 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
nice, some of the pics are a little hard to see but once you get a nice lip kit on it itll look even better
Old 04-13-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
looks good

did you kill a huge bug on your bumper? looks like it in your last pic lol
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Nameless
looks good

did you kill a huge bug on your bumper? looks like it in your last pic lol
Yea, lol, cuz in order to get to my house, you'd have to drive through some back roads which although theyre (thankfully) paved, still have a sh*tload of bugs and road kill just hangin around...
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, looks good with that drop and wheels.
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
HAHA you and caquindes car are identicle. I saw his this past weekend.
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DIZZLE
HAHA you and caquindes car are identicle. I saw his this past weekend.
hehe, yup...only difference is that he has 15 inch royal bronze wheels and I have 16 inch royal gunmetallic wheels....also, he has ebay coilovers (i think he's slammed on those) and I have neuspeed race springs...but yea, thats why i say we should have a pic battle or something, lol...hope he comes across this thread...once i get some more parts on my car, we should have our own seperate identities...

Last edited by TurismoDreamin; 04-13-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
gotta be honest, pics suxors! but the ride looks hot!
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
congrats on the ride, looks good
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
gotta be honest, pics suxors! but the ride looks hot!
Yea i kno,lol, thats why i took so many cuz i could never get the right shot with the right light or the right angle...and this camera...this walmart special discount camera that i have is really sensitive to movement so if its not perfectly still (like on a camera mount), then the picture blurs like crazy...also the same reason why i shrank the picture resolution down...sometime this summer ill invest in a better camera...n in the future, ill promise some better pics too...

Thanks for all the feedback fellas, i appreciate it...
Old 04-13-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
um is there a reason why the fogs are aimed into the air instead of on the ground lol? looks good otherwise
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
um is there a reason why the fogs are aimed into the air instead of on the ground lol? looks good otherwise
Oh yea, thats, lol....they're the oem style fogs...not the real oem part and they wont adjust down at all even if i loosen the screw all the way...but thankfully, theyre just slightly brighter than my low beams in my headlight and not blindingly bright..
Old 04-13-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
now that i think back, my real oem was like that too. maybe that explains why cops pulled me over. the projector ones i have now look about as bright as parking lights and less glare too haha.
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
now that i think back, my real oem was like that too. maybe that explains why cops pulled me over. the projector ones i have now look about as bright as parking lights and less glare too haha.
well thankfully, i havent been bothered by cops....and if they have had a problem with it, i wouldve already gotten pulled over to let it be know to me cuz I usually go to work anywhere between 2-5am and pass cops every morning when im the only one on the road...but yea, i wish i could make it angle down correctly...honestly, the only purpose I see that they serve is they give me better peripheral lighting..
Old 04-14-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TurismoDreamin
-Apex World Sport 2 catback exhaust
-DC Sports header 4-1 (also considering DC Sports 4-2-1 full race header but dunno if it will work with my LX)

-JDM style license plate side relocation bracket
-JDM red front tow hook
-Wakaba magnet (gotta rep that JDM, lol)

(I wanna do a K20 swap...but...we'll see what happens in the future)
If you are planning on changing the header, either will work - just with the shorty header you'll need the downpipe of an EX (or Random Tech hi-flow cat, or a custom testpipe). And you might need to have the hangers and midpipe reworked on the WS2 - I know I did. Oh, and you'd probably need an EX front sway bar for clearance issues.

You do not have to rep anything, but it is your car.

If you want to swap, save the money from some of those upgrades instead - though again, it is your car and money so have fun.
Old 04-14-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
yeah very identicle to caquindes ride i saw him about a week or 2 ago
Old 04-14-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Karumba
If you are planning on changing the header, either will work - just with the shorty header you'll need the downpipe of an EX (or Random Tech hi-flow cat, or a custom testpipe). And you might need to have the hangers and midpipe reworked on the WS2 - I know I did. Oh, and you'd probably need an EX front sway bar for clearance issues.

You do not have to rep anything, but it is your car.

If you want to swap, save the money from some of those upgrades instead - though again, it is your car and money so have fun.
Thanks for the header info!...just what i needed to kno...I wasnt planning on getting a K20 swap until after the car was paid off....or until I kill the engine...whichever comes first, lol...n yea, im tryin to go all JDM with this car so i wanna get my car lookin as JDM as possible, thats why i said that....n plus, in the town I live in, if you say JDM to them they'll be like "whats that" cuz here, its just a bunch of country kids with big trucks and hotrods...gotta show them up, hehe...
Old 04-14-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TurismoDreamin
Thanks for the header info!...just what i needed to kno...I wasnt planning on getting a K20 swap until after the car was paid off....or until I kill the engine...whichever comes first, lol...n yea, im tryin to go all JDM with this car so i wanna get my car lookin as JDM as possible, thats why i said that....n plus, in the town I live in, if you say JDM to them they'll be like "whats that" cuz here, its just a bunch of country kids with big trucks and hotrods...gotta show them up, hehe...
I know the info because I've looked into it and done But at the same time, there is DX/LX option for changing the header (Kamikaze is the best for this, though there are the OBX type as wells) However, keeping the DX/LX header style will mean that catback exhaust will not be for you as the Apex`i WS2 is designed for an EX - which has different front end piping (downpipe is the catalytic converter whereas the header for the DX/LX contains the catalytic converter). And the only catback exhaust to my knowledge for the DX/LX is the Magnaflow one - as they throw in the extra piping needed to extend to reach. Though as I said, if you so went the route of the WS2 I would imagine that a proper muffler shop could fabriacate the extension.

Not that hard to kill the engine, if you so wanted to But the engine should be good for a good long time. Hell I know I just cracked 100k miles on the engine. Sure some of the components haven't lasted that long but the car still goes
Old 04-14-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looking nice