Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

midwest rep! photoshoot of my ride... (14 pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, btw. I said you can't use the flash but didn't explain. If you use the flash, the strobe will reflect on the license plate and (in our case) the reflecting strip on the lower part of the tails. If you don't and let it use the outside light, it will just grab light available from wherever you are taking the pic from (whatever light source you are using to see your car... I dont know if I'm explaining myself right). I'll upload one of my pics so you can see what I mean.

Here's the pic. Click on it to open. I don't wanna ***** your thread with my pics.

Bah. That's a really crappy pic... but it shows what I want to show, so...

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-12-2006 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-12-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Liking it, but get rid of the eye lids, they dont flow too well, my 2cents...
Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vtecinEX7
haha thanks again everyone. i was going to have a local audioshop (specializes in fiberglassing too) do custom eyelids, but i didnt have the money nor the ability to drive without headlights for a week. so i simply went with the 03 eyelids, they do infact not line up however, the majority of non-7thgeners cannot tell the differece since its only about a half inch short.

as for the tails, they line up perfectly with the body line on the side. however they dont quite line up with the trunk line.. the line is perfectly straight though (examined by local members).

as for the night shots, i did make a thread not to long ago, but im a noob at cameras and they came up dark.. ill post up the link, or you can just search my posts. :P the car looks different at night because of the eyelids and the tails.. doesnt even look like a civic.. well actually it still does but i like it.

heres how they look at night
fiberglassing isnt hard at all. take the ones you have and make a template out of cardboard. there are fiberglass DIY's here everywhere. and its no where near as hard as you think. if you can lay down fiberglass sheets and use a paint brush to spred the resin your bassically in there