Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Took her out for a spin... PICS ** update on pg 6 - 4/13/06**

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Took her out for a spin... PICS ** update on pg 6 - 4/13/06**

the car is about 90% complete... i just too her out for a drive and take some pics to show u guyz.. i kno iva been dragging u with this.. but its just too f@cking cold out..

and finally back to sleep...just broke 37000 miles on this drive 2001 civic

sorry for he wait.. again the car IS NOT COMPLEATED... little things have to get done like my water sqwirters have to be put on aand so on....

HIT ME

Last edited by PICHY; 04-14-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
sweet....*waits for more pics....*
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

02silverbullet is an unknown quantity at this point
definitely a lot of work put into that car
im not sure if im digging the gold rims/ yellow car combo tho.
everything else looks real good tho
Old 03-20-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i hope to see you at nopi yo. i really hope we can have a 7thgen section. thats what me, mugenman, and drewmader were talkin bout.
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 02silverbullet

gold???? yellow????

lol
Old 03-20-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
those are silver rims. the light makes a yellowish reflection
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by MajinB
those are silver rims. the light makes a yellowish reflection

yeah..they going to be red hopefully by NOPI ATL
Old 03-20-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
very nice bro'
Old 03-20-2006

are you going to powder-coat them red?
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 02silverbullet
Its just the lighting. his car and rim are white....

Car looks fooking sweet! what else is needed to be done?
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin damn good my friend!!! now show me that ***... lol
Old 03-20-2006

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
lets see more of that car. lookin good.
Old 03-20-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
*cough*more pics*cough*
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

hahahaha sorry guyz im working on it.... couple more mins
Old 03-20-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
tasteful rice, i like it
Old 03-20-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
more pics please
Old 03-20-2006
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
Great work, Looks great!
...*Waiting for more Pics*...
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

pics posted pg 1 first post
Old 03-20-2006

beautiful
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by MajinB
are you going to powder-coat them red?
yes
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn I might have to get that spoiler it came togther really well!
if I could rep you again I would!!
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
i love the car but the rims dont do it for me at all.. i think some higher quality rims that dont look so cheap and are gold or that are powder coated red with a polished lip would make the car look WAAAAY nicer. those rims look like random brand ebay rims... sorry...

otherwise i love what youve done with it. black and white are def. the best two colors.

edit: i would also get black projectors and paint the mesh part of the grill black (leaving the u-piece white) then it would be sick as fvck. also get JDM tails. those are dope.

edit again: paint the roof black too haha... thatd be wicked

Last edited by Zeppelin8778; 03-20-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Not feelin' the front lip or the rims, but looks pretty good. You should do well at shows.

Got anything going on under that nice carbon fiber hood?
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
That is the closer to your original concept photochop from a while back than I thought it would be and it looks awesome. Do you have a little bit of the reflective/mirror tint or is that just the light in some pics, if you don't I think it would look good with that so maybe think about it.
Old 03-20-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn that looks amazing man, is tinting your windows on the to do list as well, i think it should, +1 rep anyway
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Hayz
Lookin damn good my friend!!! now show me that ***... lol

THANK YOU HAYZ without ur help i would have **** it up..thx brothah
rep +1
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PICHY
THANK YOU HAYZ without ur help i would have **** it up..thx brothah
rep +1
anytime bro
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Zeppelin8778
i love the car but the rims dont do it for me at all.. i think some higher quality rims that dont look so cheap and are gold or that are powder coated red with a polished lip would make the car look WAAAAY nicer. those rims look like random brand ebay rims... sorry...

otherwise i love what youve done with it. black and white are def. the best two colors.

edit: i would also get black projectors and paint the mesh part of the grill black (leaving the u-piece white) then it would be sick as fvck. also get JDM tails. those are dope.

edit again: paint the roof black too haha... thatd be wicked
thx bro... ture bout the rims..but i love em... so easy to clean..lol
the black headlights i will be getting sometime in the future.. the grill i will do that in he future too.. the roof well instead of painting it.. there a guy around there that can wrap the roof with CF.. im looking in to that now..

thx for u comments bro good points
Old 03-20-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
The car looks a lot better with that spoiler.
Old 03-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
Not feelin' the front lip or the rims, but looks pretty good. You should do well at shows.

Got anything going on under that nice carbon fiber hood?

nahh nothing special.. it is a show car to tell u the truth.. i just broke 37000 on todays drive.. and it a 2001... here is a pic of what i have under the hood

Quick Reply: Took her out for a spin... PICS ** update on pg 6 - 4/13/06**