Dirty car, new cam ...(no 56k) **PAGE 3 UPDATE** - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2006   #1
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Dirty car, new cam ...(no 56k) **PAGE 3 UPDATE**

Well I had another thread just stating that I finally got a new cam that ive been wanting forever! I came to a point where I had to ask myself, do I want CF hood and trunk or Camera.... honestly i'd have more fun with a cam, so go that and then hopefully one day soon those two things will be able to fit back into my budget.

Well Me and my homie chris (Chris2k1civic )

I didnt get back untill real late so all I was able to load was one pic, ive never been real into "teaser" threads but I guess this is kinda what this is.... heres what I have for now, should have the rest by 5 or so tonight.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 03-20-2006 at 07:31 PM.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #2
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Nice man, your always rollin out some hot pics man. Good choice with going with camera. I could have got the trunk and abunch of other stuff too, but i figured i could make the car hotter with the camera and just wait a month to get some stuff Looks good bro.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #3
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
you got the d50? boo hahaha. nice camera
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #4

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, the resolution is amazig..congrats on that new camera!
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #5
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
wow crazy *** pic...looks good as usual
flipmoderacer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #6
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute

Simple, yet effective shot.
What camera did you get, mang?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #7
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcosca

Simple, yet effective shot.
What camera did you get, mang?
nikon d50.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #8
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
wow thats nice. what size rims are those?
my1vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #9

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
(^ 17")....... lol Don't worry Nick, Infinite and I will answer all the questions for u, LOL!
Old 03-20-2006   #10
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmm...nice exposure...I want some more pictures please...
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #11
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
(^ 17")....... lol Don't worry Nick, Infinite and I will answer all the questions for u, LOL!

bwahahhaha!!! u guys are the best! lol, im at work and can only come on every 2 hours on my break and lunch hahah

but yea its a nikon d50 and they are 17s, u can have them

for the right price that is lol jk

I'll deff have more pics up **** in 3 hours (1.5 hours more of work, then 1 hour drive home and them 3 min to resize and host) thanks everyone for the compliments!!
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #12

I wish i could go home now nick, watch out though, don't post too many pics of your car, you may ***** it out like the guy told me i was doing LOL!
Old 03-20-2006   #13
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
hahahhaa pwn3d

Nick gimmie y0 old camera

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-20-2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #14

^ Lol! Lol!
Old 03-20-2006   #15

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I woulda made it look more real but i only got paint on this puter lol

Old 03-20-2006   #16

Same here, my work computers suck.
Old 03-20-2006   #17
Registered!!

Honda01 will become famous soon enoughHonda01 will become famous soon enough
Nice shot!

Rims are beautiful!
Where did you ever find those?...never seen those before
Honda01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #18
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahahaha officer barbrady sp? lol

yah dont ***** up the site with all your pics of just that simple, clean, sweet civic anymore. man just stop it!!

not really :P
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #19

I swear I'ma start taking pictures of mine more often now, you 2 are beating me up to bad lol
Old 03-20-2006   #20

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hell yah i wanna see hella lota pics of your car too. i love those 5zigens
Old 03-20-2006   #21

I suck at taking pictures thats why there arnt pics lol, all mine look like I'm parking on the sun
Old 03-20-2006   #22

hahaha oh well. cant make you car look bad thats for sure lol
Old 03-20-2006   #23

LOL, I hire Nick to take my pictures
Old 03-20-2006   #24

you two and drew would make a hot *** photoshoot for a magazine.

Last edited by dp_yz713; 03-20-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-20-2006   #25

lol, i call the centerfold!
Old 03-20-2006   #26

ooooo a nice two page pic lol

i'll take a 1" x 1" corner on the last page lol
Old 03-20-2006   #27

lmfao, mine would be like the "readers rides" junker in the back
Old 03-20-2006   #28

LOL! plz, you know thats a lie.
Old 03-20-2006   #29

Or is it!?!?
Old 03-20-2006   #30

hey. you cant have my little spot!! you need a whole page