***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway*** - Page 20 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2006   #571
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
i make $205 a week and am considerd below the poverty line. donations will be taken for me at the show.
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #572
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
lol i used to live below the poverty line. It sucks *****

Are any of you guys plannin on attending the national meet?

I got a chance to get some TYC headlights for $75. Are they a good light? Do they look good on the car? Should i take the deal?
Ashhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #573
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
we already hate you mex...
lmao
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #574
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
hehe.much love, much love. but for real what do you do for a living? arnt you some kind of trade show rep or something?
ashole- i see you r in the same mode as me, looking for last minute car parts before the show. oh and my Brembos came in today. thanks hochieboi!
Old 09-12-2006   #575
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashhole
lol i used to live below the poverty line. It sucks *****

Are any of you guys plannin on attending the national meet?

I got a chance to get some TYC headlights for $75. Are they a good light? Do they look good on the car? Should i take the deal?
Man, I'd save the money on the headlights. There's gonna be so much stuff at the show You're gonna want to buy,
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #576
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

yeah i know, but the prices on the **** dont come way down til end of the day sunday. was hopin to have them for showing
Old 09-12-2006   #577
Premium Member

true, i buy a **** load of stuff every year. u get really good deals on sunday right before the show ends! they would rather sell at a discounted price than pack anything up.
Old 09-12-2006   #578
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
hehe.much love, much love. but for real what do you do for a living? arnt you some kind of trade show rep or something?
ashole- i see you r in the same mode as me, looking for last minute car parts before the show. oh and my Brembos came in today. thanks hochieboi!

Im not just lookin for parts. Im doing projects too. Just blacked out my altezzas, they look fvckin awesome. ill post some pix tomorrow. If i dont buy these headlights, im gonna spend the day thursday blackin out and clearing the corner lenses on my stock headlights. All that while detail cleaning my interior lol. TOO MUCH TO DO!!!

Quote:
true, i buy a **** load of stuff every year. u get really good deals on sunday right before the show ends! they would rather sell at a discounted price than pack anything up.

ill have to look for some majoe discounts, im only gonna have 500 to spend. and i really cant spend all that.

Last edited by Ashhole; 09-12-2006 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2006   #579

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
LOL, I just about got my car projects all wrapped up for the show and it started raining last night and hasn't stopped yet. So now I gotta clean it again.
Old 09-12-2006   #580
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

that sucks. I think im gonna wait til the friday night meet to wash hte car again. its rainin here now :/
Old 09-13-2006   #581

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I'm a trade show tech and floor manager.
Make pretty decent money but is hard work long hours and lot's of BS.
I started working on the car since I bought it, I did an EX header convertion when the car had 60 miles on it, there went the warranty.
I was the first 7thgen with the first G5 boddy kid and Z fenders, that explains why my car is looking kindda of old school by now.
Hell I'm old school, I'm and older cat doing what I once dream to do as a kid.
It comes to show is never to late to have a happy child hood

I could of chossen a Mustang or a Lexus but I like to make slow things fast and I just love the lines on the Vic when I first saw it and most of all the price

Hate the game not the player
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #582
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
One more day of work for me, and then I off for the weekend! Wooot!
SEN_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #583
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

^ Same here. Going in early (6AM) and gettin it outta the way.

I still need you guys opinions on the TYC projectors
Old 09-14-2006   #584
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I don't like the tyc projectors. They don't flow with the car like the OEMs. I just cleared my headlights, and it looks awesome. I would do the clear first.
Old 09-14-2006   #585
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
For all those that are leaving today, be safe and take care.
Anathema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #586
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, i'm leaving today at 1pm, GIXXER is leaving at like 11am. Him and I will be down there tonight at the Hilton chillin.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #587
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

have a good drive guys, ill see you on friday.
Old 09-14-2006   #588
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
is anybody else taking a sedan?
2k2civicsedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #589

We are on our way to Atlanta!!
Everyone have a safe drive, and we'll see You guys there.
Old 09-14-2006   #590
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
I"M FINALLY FREE!!! NO more school to worry about till next week. Still gotta go to work tomorrow and i don't get off till 7 so i can't make it to hooters. Oh well. To everyone who is driving down - Be safe!!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #591
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
im leaving friday night at 10pm right after work and should be there around 6am at the stadium. ill be in the south team section with my team, team ssp. drive safe guys. look out for me.

sspem2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #592
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
Wish i could be there.... ya'll be safe driving!
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #593
Premium Member

**** i gotta work till 430 since the boss's bitch *** decided she wanted off again at 3. should still be there by 8 though. cant wait to meet u guys!
Old 09-14-2006   #594

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Quote:
**** i gotta work till 430 since the boss's bitch *** decided she wanted off again at 3. should still be there by 8 though. cant wait to meet u guys!
Finaly all packed and ready to go early on thge morning.
They work the **** out of me today at work and I'm beat.
Hope all goes well for every one watch out for the po po
See ya all soon.This meet is going to rock
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #595
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
well guys i will see you all 2morrow
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #596
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
leaving in the morning...see yall at hooters...walmart...wherever....
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #597
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Anybody who hasn't left yet can resend me the phone list?
Anathema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #598
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

yeah ana. ill send it to ya in a fwe minutes
Old 09-15-2006   #599
CS-X3 Fresher than you

On my way.
Old 09-15-2006   #600
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn guys, I dont know half of ya, but from reading the post, sounds like this meet will be great. Well, everyone have a safe drive and bring me back some pics. Alot of good looking rides heading down. Im way up in jersey. Damn ya making me want to go.. see ya around.
Colombian4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote