Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Anathema
Since my car isn't showing, we can cruise in it for those that are showing their cars.
Cool that could be an option if we need to get out and get something

Guys about the canopy, what I'm trying to say is that if Gixxer brings his and Drew brings his that why bring mine spaecilay if is hard to set up.
I just on't want to bring extra stuff if I don't have too.
3 canopies even two will be too many we just need one.
So Gixxer is bringing his ? correct?

Last edited by supermex; 09-12-2006 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I'm bringing my canopy, but it is a small one. It's like the ones that go over picnic tables, so we will probably need one more.
Old 09-12-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yea we def need 2, not just 1, cause i'm sure more than 4 people will wanna be under it, and those tints are not that big, Supermex, i'm not even sure if i'm gonna bring mine or not. I have a huge one and not sure if i will have enough room.
Old 09-12-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
tara blvd is on the same road as the track right? i am very familiar with most of the area but i dont know the street names.

oh and supermex- forgive me if i nut all over your engine bay when i see it!

did u use to be in team ECI?

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-12-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Drew make sure you run AIM on your phone so you can gimmie the play by play
Old 09-12-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
tara blvd is on the same road as the track right? i am very familiar with most of the area but i dont know the street names.

Yes, Tara Blvd turns into Highway 19/41. The same road that the track is on.
Old 09-12-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum

No prob man I'll bring plenty of towels
Yes I was on team ECI
Do you still want the gauges?
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Do any of you guys plan on settin up a display with ur parts' manufactuers on it or anything?

Also, do you guys use engine dress kits like u get from parts stores for the shows? or is that much to rice?

You'll have to forgive the stupid questions, but ive never shown before
Old 09-12-2006

No dress kit for me, I did redo all the wire loom in blue though. the steel braided sleeves tend to look a little cheesy. IMO

As far as displays go, Drew had some display posters made for us, that list the mods we've done to the cars
Old 09-12-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yea i have display that i've made, there is a thread about it in the photoshop that Pichy and I went in on, price is $100 for them. But you should see them, badass, 20"x30" and is all professionally matted on gator board and full color. Just wait till you see mine and Gixxer's you'll want one. Also, i'm not doing a dress up kit. Gixxer has some on his. But i do have DC Battery Tie Down, CF spark plug cover, AEM SRI, Mugen Resevoir Covers, Mugen Radiator Cap, but everything flows well in it. I've polished the AC lines and such too.
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

this is the first time ive ever even thoght about showing. my plug cover and my fuse box cover are painted, but thats about it for mine. U think a quicky dress up kit would be worthwhile?
Old 09-12-2006

eh i wouldn't
Old 09-12-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
eh i wouldn't
Agreed
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

well alright then. suppose that settles it. Just need to do a real good job cleanin the engine bay.
Old 09-12-2006

i wanna win this damn thing! lol
Old 09-12-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
i wanna win this damn thing! lol
LOL, Everyone showing wants to win it.
Old 09-12-2006

no you don't understand. I'm driving from Ohio bitches, lol
Old 09-12-2006

So, I'm driving from Alabama, Supermex is driving from Florida, Ashhole is driving from North Carolina, etc, etc. lol

I drove from here to Indianapolis to go to HIN and didn't even show. lol
Old 09-12-2006

Thats your fault, LOL!!!! your coming back up though for it next year and your coming up in October for Nopi World Finals.
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

well i woudl just like to place, but have no chance this year. thast what happens when you only make $11/ hr. im lucky to have money for food, muc less car parst
Old 09-12-2006

Lol, Drew,You're Crazy!!
Old 09-12-2006

$11 an hour!! Holy ****, i only make $6.50!!! haha
Old 09-12-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Fack I make food stamps :-/
Old 09-12-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
I wanna win whats in Drews avatar
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by Anathema
I wanna win whats in Drews avatar
lmao

U only make 6.50 drew? what the hell do you do to make so little?
Old 09-12-2006

I just work at the college, but, i'm the Orientation Coordinator so i make around $400 extra a month for that, and i am the Coordinator of Summer Honors program so i make another $300 a month for that sooo all in all i come out makin like $1480 a month.
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

not bad, not bad at all

I'm thinkin about setin up some sorta display with my tools in my trunk. You guys think i would have to worry about someone trying to walk off with the tools when none of us are around?
Old 09-12-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i would think so! i mean thousands of people...someone has gotta have sticky fingers.
Old 09-12-2006

we'll take turns watching each others stuff while we mingle
If I tell you how much i make and hour you'll hate me
Old 09-12-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Just from lookin at ur car i know you make enough an hour for me to hate you. lol

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***