Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Parking is $8 a day. Last year they gave us passes and charged it to the room at check out
Old 09-08-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
If anyone has an extra ticket I'll buy it from ya, otherwise I'm going to get one from the NOPi website. Also wondering if anayone has any floor space in their room, I'm kinda low on fundage.

Last edited by Anathema; 09-08-2006 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-08-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Friday Night Meet

Meet at Wal Mart on Tara Blvd at 8:00.
Dinner at Hooters on Tara Blvd after the meet.

Saturday Morning Pre-Show Meet

We need to meet Saturday morning between 6:00 and 6:30 am at the Wal Mart on Tara Blvd.
Probably get breakfast and then roll to the show.
I believe there is a McDonalds or something in front of Wal Mart.

Supermex is working on a phone list so everyone can keep intouch.
If You haven't already given him Your cell number please pm it to him.

Let Me know if we need to make any changes. We need to get the plans set in stone so everyone knows what is going on and this thing is a success.

Window Decals

Supermex also has 7thgen.com window decals. They look like the 7thgen logo at the top of the web page. These are windshield size and are 3 color. The decals cost $16.00 and payment goes to Supermex. He will have these when he gets to Atlanta. You can pre-pay or pay him at the show. He came out of his own pocket to have these made so let's buy them up.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-08-2006 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
colors of the decals and what time do the gates open for show participants?
Old 09-08-2006

The decals are exactly like the logo at the top of the web site. Red and blue outlined in white.

The gates open at 8:00 am for the show participants
Old 09-08-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I just go thru sending all cell numbers to everyone, if I miss someone please PM me.
Some numbers where missing but I got them now, instead of resending all over again, I'll have a finnal list on the night of the HOOTERS meet.

Derek CEO is cutting it close with the decals.
Please take time to send him a friendly PM reminder to make sure I get on time.

I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET I'll split for $40.00 please let me know ASAP if you want it.
Old 09-08-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Supermex, i think HondaKorn wanted the extra ticket so give that to him, I'm selling mine to SEN_ONE.
Old 09-08-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i am honestly getting more and more exicted bout the show. cant wait boys...gonna be a hell of a time
Old 09-08-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Supermex, i think HondaKorn wanted the extra ticket so give that to him, I'm selling mine to SEN_ONE.
The other person that needed a ticket was Anathema
Old 09-08-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
can you get in at the door?
Old 09-08-2006

Yes, You can pay at the door but it's a little more expensive
Old 09-08-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I told all about the ticket but got no response yet

Hey off topic:
I'm selling some gauges if you guys are interested I'll give you first crack at it
I can bring them with me at the show.

Last edited by supermex; 09-08-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-08-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Supermex, Derek said your banners should be there by Noon tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2006

Sweet I saw your PM
Old 09-09-2006

Gates for contestants entering the show open at 7:00 am
Old 09-09-2006

Dam
my work is close tomorrow and he didn't sent me a tracking number like I ask
Hopefully they will try monday
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck to all the 7thgens! Hector you know your gonna be taking it home haha
Old 09-09-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by supermex
I told all about the ticket but got no response yet

Hey off topic:
I'm selling some gauges if you guys are interested I'll give you first crack at it
I can bring them with me at the show.
how much you wanting per gauge?
Old 09-10-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
bring those gauges. i need yat another nitrous gauge.
how much u askin?
Old 09-10-2006

Pm'd you

CRUNCH TIME PPL
Old 09-10-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i washed and waxed the car today. and litterally not 5 minutes after i finished buffing, it started raining. was so pissed.

also started trying to black out my tail lights. wanna do my headlgihts too, but prilly aint gonna have time.
Old 09-10-2006

I got my car ready today as well, granted i cleaned the inside out and waxes my fiberglass box and did the engine the other day, and today i did a complete detail. Wash,Clay Wash, Klasse All-In-One, Poorboys SSR2.5 Swirl remover, PB SSR 1.5, Klasse Sealent Glaze, Meguiars #7 Glaze, and 2 coats of Pinnacle Souverin wax. damn i'm tired. but hell i haven't drove my car in like a week and won't till thursday, can't dirty it up
Old 09-11-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

holy hell thats a lotta waxing. i only did one coat of ICE. but my hood is has more water marks and **** on it already that i can even count.

How did you clean ur engine bay? I need to do mine and have never done it before
Old 09-11-2006

Originally Posted by Ashhole
i washed and waxed the car today. and litterally not 5 minutes after i finished buffing, it started raining. was so pissed.

also started trying to black out my tail lights. wanna do my headlgihts too, but prilly aint gonna have time.

lol, It started raining while I was polishing yesterday, had to pull it in the shop to finish. but I did manage to get the cleaner wax, polish, and a couple coats of wax on. For the engine bay I use a degreaser (Gunk) or Simple Green (diluted with water). Then hit it with a engine dressing like CD-2.

I did notice that the lovebugs were bad here yesterday too. So taping up the front end may be a good idea for the drive to Atlanta.
Old 09-11-2006

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
I still haven't heard from anyone about a room. But, I do have a ticket, so I'll be there for sure.
Old 09-11-2006

Anathema, check with SEN_ONE with the room. I'm sure he has room somewhere, he has 2 rooms.
Old 09-11-2006

I talked to him and he said he didn't have room at the moment, but would get back with me if anything changes.
Old 09-11-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Korn just sent me a PM and said he wasn't going.
Old 09-11-2006

So then the room is open?
Old 09-11-2006

PM'd

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***