Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
that sound good to me. ive got a 4 hour drive there, prolly leaving early to mid afternoon to get there.
Old 09-06-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Can someone who knows the exact address post it, or a mapquest? I'm really horrible with direction.
Old 09-06-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
http://aolsvc.digitalcity.com/atlant...ay/v-103559073

http://cityguide.aol.com/atlanta/ent...-103559073/map
Old 09-06-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gixxer
I'm thinking we should meet at the track or at the Wal Mart over there Friday night. It's a central location and I think the Three Dollar Cafe that Drew was talking about is over that way so we can get something to eat. Plus everyone will know where we need to meet Saturday morning. What do You guys think?
That's sounds good to me.
My vote
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
need hard times for these meets, so i can coordinate with the wife and plan this out right. looks like we're leaving NC Friday morning and heading down to Macon and arriving Friday afternoon/evening to check into the hotel

Sen-shoot me a pm with hotel info. Drew said you had an extra room reserved?
Old 09-06-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
What time is everyone planning on being in Atlanta?, That way we can plan a specific time to meet.
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gixxer
I'm thinking we should meet at the track or at the Wal Mart over there Friday night. It's a central location and I think the Three Dollar Cafe that Drew was talking about is over that way so we can get something to eat. Plus everyone will know where we need to meet Saturday morning. What do You guys think?
sounds good, and i think this should be a must, but which wal-mart r u talking about? is it north or south of the track?
also if we meet there friday night then we can go out to a nearby resturant.

i have to work friday morning but i am trying to leave work at 3:30 which would put me in ATL around seven b/c i have to swing by macon to pick my g/f up.

oh and i dont think meeting at the track will work. the parking lot is huge and you cant see one end from the other. pluss they use a lot of it to park the semis and they set up the GM test drive and one of the two drift tracks out front. dont ask y they have two drift tracks. they should combine them both in the infield where they had that new one last year......but back on point.

also how many of you have been to the nationals before? if you havent u r in for a pleasent surprise!

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-06-2006 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2006

The Wal Mart is north of the track, but looking at the map it says it's 9 mi. away.so maybe we should just plan on meeting at the track, any other ideas. I think dinner Friday night is a good idea, You know of any other restaurants nearby. Drew had suggested the Three Dollar Cafe.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-06-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
there are a bunch south of the track and if we meet south of the track in the morning it would be much closer than anywhere north of the track but i am down for whatever. this would also allow everyon to familiar themselves with the location too since you have to actually enter the show area from around back of the track.
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^agreed
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member

this sound good to anyone else?
Old 09-06-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
im just along for the ride here, but im staying south of the track, so ill vote south of the track
Old 09-07-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Not to throw this off topic but just got notice of this.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...b-b9194106a10f
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
^ Post *****.

Last edited by SEN_ONE; 09-07-2006 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Count me in. I'll be in the show 2. I'm going late Friday night.
Old 09-07-2006

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the map/address Gixxer, I'll be coming in about 8-9pm Friday night.
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

I have already registrated. But I didn't put a club. I didn't know we had a club. Is there any way to add myself to the 7thgencivic.com club? Thanks
Old 09-07-2006

Do you get in free if you register your car? If only my car didn't look and run like crap
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

You get 2 two day passes. I'm splitting mine with a friend. So I'll get in for about 15$ cheaper the getting a 2 day pass.
Old 09-07-2006

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
^ Post *****.
LOL, Exactly.

Ok, do the guys that know the area better know of a good place to meet? The Walmart that I was thinking of is north of the track about 9 mi , Fayetville I believe. and Drunkenmagnum says the track isn't a good place to meet, because of the trucks and crews setting up.

Just keep in mind that alot of people are staying at the Hilton and the Marriot which are north of the track also, about 20 mi. This is why I suggested the Walmart, because it was on the way.

Ideas? Let's get this figured out so we can get a schedule going.

8 Days Left!!

Supermex, How's it going with the phone list?

Drew, UPDATE THE LIST
Old 09-07-2006
Premium Member

its on the way for you! j/k
whatever location we decide on, we need to decide soon
Old 09-07-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yea no ****, i'm done for w/e, i'm sure it would be better to meet north of the track since there will be like 6 of us stayin in the 2 hotels beside each other.

Brad, i'll update the list when i get home, i'm in class and work till 6.
Old 09-07-2006
Premium Member

ok thats fine. but we for sure need to meet there friday (the ones that can make it) just so everyone will know exactly where to meet sat morning.
Old 09-07-2006

Ok, I guess I had the wrong Wal Mart when I pulled it up on Mapquest. The one we need to meet at is 4 mi. north of the track on Tara Blvd. Tara Blvd turns into Highway 19-41. Which is the road the track is on. Here are the Mapquest directions from the track to Wal Mart.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...2z=&panelbtn=2

Is everyone ok with this location? And how about 8:00 Saturday night for the meet?

As we discussed earlier, let's all have dinner Friday night after we meet. I'll look into restaurants in the area.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-07-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
^ Do you mean friday night? N0ol3.
Old 09-07-2006

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
^ Do you mean friday night? N0ol3.
That's what it says. lol
Old 09-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
since smuggler thinks family is more important than us, I will be riding alone from fl to atlanta.....who do I pay for the room and how much is it to register??
Old 09-07-2006

HondaKorn, you need to pay SEN_ONE for the room and i believe it is now $95 to register, and you get 2 free tickets, if no one is coming with you, you can prolly sell it to someone and get half the money back, thats what i did.

OKAY GUYS IT'S SET!!!! HOOTERS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! HERE IS THE ADDRESS TO GET THERE, OR, YOU CAN MEET AT THE HOTEL AND WE'LL ALL DRIVE THERE TOGETHER.

Hooters of Tara
6785 Tara Blvd
Jonesboro, GA 30236

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-07-2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2006

Atlanta Motor Speedway, Wal Mart and Hooters are all on the same road so there shouldn't be any confusion.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-07-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-07-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
How much is for parking at the hilton?
$20?
And do we have to pay it every day?

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***