Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

04 red civic in the works

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noxit.r3fk is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow 04 red civic in the works

i dicided to take some pics before i went to work just a warning there not very good i rushed on all of them making then come out crappy and blurry ..with that aside tell me what you think..or idea's
<br>

i'll get better pics soon
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

GACivic is an unknown quantity at this point
You shoulda left hubcaps on, it looks gayer now.
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
welcome to the site!
now i will make a comment but please dont take it as rude. first off its a stock civic and your question is what do we think about it. well it looks like every other stock civic out there. what makes your car different that we are supposed to notice?
Old 02-15-2006
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
while moving i think the non hubcaps look ok, but at a stop not so =/ im taking my hubs off soon =P Dont look like a stock exhaust =P but i could be wrong.
Old 02-15-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
that looks like a spare tire in the back...welcome to 7thgen....now drop it, black those headlight housings out, and get some rims haha
Old 02-15-2006
EK Hatch

^^^ yah,,, ur right it does look like a spare in the back
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
dfgg

Last edited by a4turboss; 02-15-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Originally Posted by a4turboss
lame right now you need some rims and a serious lowering job
So it can look like your car? oh wait thats photoshopped... You're a **** let the kid be... did callin his car lame make you feel better?
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
we all gotta start somewhere, happy modding
Old 02-15-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Easy people with the comments, everyones car started out the same way and he has to start somewhere. Just a suggestion i would put the caps back on the wheels until you can upgrade them. I nice lowering job with either coilovers or springs will help alot with the appearance, even though it would still be stock. After that some wheels 16-19" would also help out with the overall appearance, after that i think you can brand off and do your own thing. Good to have another 7thgener on here.

people calling other cars lame and gay is kind of stupid, the point of this forum is to help out and encourage others, not come and bash there car and make them not wanna be on here cause they think there is *******s on here. He has a stock car right now, i could see if he had some altezzas in the rear with a huge wing and some chrome 16" wheels and a ghetto body kit Right now his ride is clean. he put the stock hubcaps back on and it will look alot better!
Old 02-15-2006
EK Hatch

^^^^^^
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Easy people with the comments, everyones car started out the same way and he has to start somewhere. Just a suggestion i would put the caps back on the wheels until you can upgrade them. I nice lowering job with either coilovers or springs will help alot with the appearance, even though it would still be stock. After that some wheels 16-19" would also help out with the overall appearance, after that i think you can brand off and do your own thing. Good to have another 7thgener on here.

people calling other cars lame and gay is kind of stupid, the point of this forum is to help out and encourage others, not come and bash there car and make them not wanna be on here cause they think there is *******s on here. He has a stock car right now, i could see if he had some altezzas in the rear with a huge wing and some chrome 16" wheels and a ghetto body kit Right now his ride is clean. he put the stock hubcaps back on and it will look alot better!
thats true but I never posted pics of my stock civic I atleast wait till I had some mods....
and put your hubs back on other than that looks clean
Old 02-15-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
That also has something to do about it too ^. when you post pictures of a stock civic on a civic forum of course people really can't say much other than its stock and clean, thats about it. But gay, and lame and **** is stupid to say, because everyones car started out that way.
Old 02-15-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
w00t DREW TO THE RESCUE!! yeah, some people on this site are dicks lol. ive been a memeber for about a year and i rarely post because of that ****, i posted a photoshot i did for fun, with me and my friend i have to say about 3 pages of people saying gay, lame, blah blah blah, yeah he had altezzas and ****, but thats hit personal taste. sorry i was in the mood to rant.

about the car your off to a nice start, i see you got an exhaust, put the hubs on cause the no hubs looks like your poor lol. ummm i agree with drew drop it next, dont put rims on til after a drop cause your car will look like a 4x4 lol once you do that, maybe a nice lip kit? 99-00 Type R front lip, maybe some 01-03 OEM sides, and i got no idea for rear cause of the fins, black out the headlights and remove the amer piece, is a def. thats about it from me
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
hey may be its his first car, or one he's buying on his own, the list goes on. Hes proud of it and just wanted to show it off, nuthin wrong with that, that is what this site is for. a lot of cars on this site arent my style or do things different than what id do, but hey we all go about things differently. i spent over 2years on my car to get it where it is now but looking back i was just as proud of it back when all i had on it were some rims...
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by stroked_monkey
hey may be its his first car, or one he's buying on his own, the list goes on. Hes proud of it and just wanted to show it off, nuthin wrong with that, that is what this site is for. a lot of cars on this site arent my style or do things different than what id do, but hey we all go about things differently. i spent over 2years on my car to get it where it is now but looking back i was just as proud of it back when all i had on it were some rims...
lol same here I was just affraid to post pics
Old 02-15-2006

I remember when i first posted pics of my car, hell i just got my new wheels put on and was loving it, but i did remember telling people i knew it looked like a 4x4 and would be lowering it ASAP.
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
I remember when i first posted pics of my car, hell i just got my new wheels put on and was loving it, but i did remember telling people i knew it looked like a 4x4 and would be lowering it ASAP.
I regret waiting to do it so bad I wish I had lowered it then bought wheels.....live and learn...
Old 02-15-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hayz
thats true but I never posted pics of my stock civic I atleast wait till I had some mods....
and put your hubs back on other than that looks clean
In all honestly, he does have some mods.. he has a decent looking deck, and some funky looking air fresheners Though sadly at the same time, that audio upgrade is better than mine

In any event, happy modding and don't let others discourage what you want to make your car like. As with that sentence are two key words highlighted for you
Old 02-15-2006

Yea i member that, I was damn is he ever gonna lower his ****! LoL you have an awesome car and spent alot of $$ on it. I just couldn't figure out why not a drop yet, but thats just a thing in the past now!
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
looks good..... slam it and get some rims
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
You guys missed that he also had tint.

I also havent posted any pics of my vic yet since Im not sure if I can get wheels yet this summer. But hopefully I will get tint.
Old 02-15-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
rims would be a GREAT start!
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Why do you have winter tire during summer? Or why do you want to look like having winter tires in summer?
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

noxit.r3fk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by orion_squall
Why do you have winter tire during summer? Or why do you want to look like having winter tires in summer?
haha its not summer here yet its still cold just sunny sometimes ..we are still in winter ,i took off the hubs cause they had dirty looking burn marks on them or something they were brown and i thought it would look better with them off but i was wrong and i haven't really had the time to put them back on and i see no point in spending money on new hubs ..
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

lightsleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
red is a good looking color....just watch out for the popo
Old 02-16-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Looks nice... welcome to the site!
Old 02-16-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
need a drop ASAP, some rota c10s, oem side skirts, type r front lip, maybe some fogs...other than that....looks ok i guess....
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

Stayinstock is an unknown quantity at this point
harsh comments.

i was gonna buy an 04 red LX, but I went with an 03 SSM LX with less mileage.

...and for ****s sake, put your hubbies back on. It's not in ANY way cool, no matter where you're from, to run your steelies around town naked like that.
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
some rims?

Quick Reply: 04 red civic in the works