Wood dash kits? (did search) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2006   #1  
Registered!!

Hybrid Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Wood dash kits? (did search)

Just curious if anyone here has a wooden dash kit installed. I cannot find pictures online to make an acurate judgement. (cool/crap)

Searched ebay and posts here.
Hybrid Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #2  
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
plastic wood. Take a gander.
Honestly I think this is the wrong crowd for wood kits. Aluminum look, yes, carbon fiber, yes, wood...... don't think thats gonna fly on here.
My own opinion.... wood doesn't really match the rest of the interior. just the whole black with fake brown wood.... bleh
Tan interior, maybe, but still probably not.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #3  
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
my car came with the (oem) brown wood trim kit, and it looked bad IMO, so i got a silver trim kit from NYC dashes and it looks pretty good

LowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #4  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
check for the Acura CSX... i believe that those came with a wood grain kit in them...
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006   #5  

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
This a pic of the factory brown woodgrain. Not so great.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006   #6  
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

i like it. i think it gives a lil touch to the interior. it's personal preference though so u know do it if you like it.
Haters, "don't be Hat'n" bwuahahahhaha

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 01-31-2006 at 10:45 AM.
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006   #7  
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Dude... no wood on the Civic. I've got wood trim in my 3'er and I'm itching to get rid of it ASAP.

Your car has to cost at least $80k to warrant a wood interior.
white2K2EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006   #8  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
my dad's camry has it, and it looks pretty good with the tan (leather) interior...

i think it would look good with the tan interior (as opposed to aluminum and tan), but i don't really care for it in the black or black/grey interior...
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote