new pics of the vic handling monster - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2005   #31  
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
i'd like to see you go up against boilermaker or some of the other guys on this site who are into auto-x
the big brakes were the first thing that i noticed---nice mod
also i love the cf---keep up the good work
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #32  
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Those brakes look great on the car....I would slam the hell out of my car if the roads werent so bad around here. Given, some are nice and new, but its mostly the city roads here in Milwaukee that are VERY jacked up. The more rural areas about 15 minutes out are nice a smoooothe .
sil04ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #33  
Registered!!

D17Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure it handles decent but you could use a few more things. but i like the car =)
D17Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #34  
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangt
my father has a 98 c5 vette i use that for comparrison is that good enough? Or my brothers cbr. When we run up big bear mountain im on their asses on the straights and out in front in the corners. Isnt that what its all about?
sorry for the double post but i retract my previous post--
i'm in no way trying to flame. there is no way you could hang w/ a vette. on winding roads, the vette only needs 50 yards to leave your ***. the cbr, which is an even crazier statment, could go wide open throttle the whole time. your car only has sri/header/exhaust. performance wise--90% of the ppl on this site have that--i do. handling: all you've got is big brakes, and a basic setup. once again--i dont mean to flame but please--dont make the rest of us look bad by saying you can hang w/ vettes and cbr's
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #35  
Registered!!

ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
the motor is also fully built thank you.
ive posted all sorts of stuff on the build up
this post was stricktly a look at my car post.
the head is ported and it runs a full crower valvetrain, stage 2 cams, xtreme engineeering race pistons, crower rods and a fully balanced bottom end
it pains me to see you look and not ask the question first.
its not the fastest car in the world and not the best handling i was just posting to show the car off not take a bunch of **** from you guys for no reason
haters
ryangt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #36  
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
No one is hating on your car, i already said it was clean. It's your cocky attitude that people have against "itll out corner most any other ride out there", most people will not agree with that statement.
Blkcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #37  
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
How come u have insane wheel gap? Are those 18's like u said in post # 13 or are they 16's. Cuz i have sportlines and i have way less gap that u. And good luck in Iraq. My friend is over there right now.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #38  
Registered!!

Sick Cycle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
the motor is also fully built thank you.
ive posted all sorts of stuff on the build up
this post was stricktly a look at my car post.
the head is ported and it runs a full crower valvetrain, stage 2 cams, xtreme engineeering race pistons, crower rods and a fully balanced bottom end
it pains me to see you look and not ask the question first.
its not the fastest car in the world and not the best handling i was just posting to show the car off not take a bunch of **** from you guys for no reason
haters
interesting ... care to meet up some time? .. I'd like to check out your motor sometime.

oh yeah ... your car probably scrapes everywhere because your tires are really tiny ;P if you got bigger tires or bigger rims w/ small tires, you wouldn't scrape as much.
Sick Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #39  
Registered!!

ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
if you wanna meet up before or after i deploy im always up for meeting local 7th geners, theres a couple out here like fontana area and so on
youll have better luck catchin up with me when i get back from iraq. If your into the motor build i assisted in the build a pretty good deal. And i had the vafc hooked up by "the hook ups " in montclair
ryangt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #40  
Registered!!

usafstud will become famous soon enoughusafstud will become famous soon enough
I'm not flaming, just want some proof for what you are claiming.

When u did autoXed, what was ur standings? Any lap times at any tracks?

Just because you think your fast doesn't mean your fast. You need to compare it with people that know what they are doing.

Quote:
yes other people do have these mods, i needed a title so get out of my *** damn.

This car rips up twisties, and as far as auto x, ive run it a few times over at cali speedway, i felt it went very well, its quite a nice autox car. It dosent really match up or compare in any way to my crx but its still nice, and still remains very comfortable considering it still has all its amenities, and i mean EVERYTHING, not gutted, it has the spare tire and tool kit, all the seats and so forth.
Maybe those peoples vics dont handle as well because they are missing the secret ingrediant........ Love hahah <<<<< so gay
usafstud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #41  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
.....i noticed the brakes
me likey
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #42  
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
you ever go to Angels crest highway??
VTECTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #43  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Chill out, be happy
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #44  
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
holy gap batman! are you sure your lowered? something doesn't look right.
kornsined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #45  
Registered!!

Sick Cycle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
if you wanna meet up before or after i deploy im always up for meeting local 7th geners, theres a couple out here like fontana area and so on
youll have better luck catchin up with me when i get back from iraq. If your into the motor build i assisted in the build a pretty good deal. And i had the vafc hooked up by "the hook ups " in montclair
hmm, I guess the better question would be to ask when you are going to be deployed. That sucks.

if you're not gone, you should goto the speedway track day on the 14th of Jan.
Sick Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #46  
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
wow man i like your car. but your so dang cocky. all you had to do was list your mods say your really happy with the way it handles and drives and whatever and everyone on here would have complimented you. instead you tell everyone that your car is the best in the world and you keep up with crotch rockets on winding roads and you say you can out maneuver corvettes. wth is that. thats exactly the attitude The rest of us Civic drivers get hated on for. they look at us with our modified civics and run back to there daddy's mustang mach 1.
dont tell us your car is a rocket ship if its not. dont tell us your car handles like a yamaha R1 if its not. do those two things and we wont have problems.
i know you've probably put some hard work and alot of money into your ride so dont get me wrong i like what you've done to your vic. but theres alot of people on this site with K20's and boosted d17 completely rebuilt with nitrous and theres guys with rediculous suspension setups and theres guys with 20 thousand dollars worth of in car entertainment on this site. and thats why we all come to this site. cuz theres always guys with more then you that know more than you.
04|5spdCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #47  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^^Niiice...
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #48  
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
wow man i like your car. but your so dang cocky. all you had to do was list your mods say your really happy with the way it handles and drives and whatever and everyone on here would have complimented you. instead you tell everyone that your car is the best in the world and you keep up with crotch rockets on winding roads and you say you can out maneuver corvettes. wth is that. thats exactly the attitude The rest of us Civic drivers get hated on for. they look at us with our modified civics and run back to there daddy's mustang mach 1.
dont tell us your car is a rocket ship if its not. dont tell us your car handles like a yamaha R1 if its not. do those two things and we wont have problems.
i know you've probably put some hard work and alot of money into your ride so dont get me wrong i like what you've done to your vic. but theres alot of people on this site with K20's and boosted d17 completely rebuilt with nitrous and theres guys with rediculous suspension setups and theres guys with 20 thousand dollars worth of in car entertainment on this site. and thats why we all come to this site. cuz theres always guys with more then you that know more than you.
after reading the whole thread, I CONCUR.
kornsined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #49  
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Quote:
itll out corner most any other ride out there.

ill take that pepsi Challenge.
dj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #50  
Registered!!

asian relic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
rotors look tight!
asian relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #51  
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me know if you wanna take it up some canyons some time. Well see how it handles
VTECTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote