post pics of H11 fog lights with non-oem bulbs - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2005   #1  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
post pics of H11 fog lights with non-oem bulbs

okay if you have fog lights and are using aftermarket bulbs like hyper-white etc, post pics and say a little about how you like it, how long they last, and so on. NO stock bulbs, no laminx, just bulbs.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #2  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
well i have nokya arctic yellow bulbs with lamin-x now...

but before, i tried out some Ion bulbs that i ordered from some site and they were ok, obviously not what i was lookin for though

02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #3  
Registered!!

four twenty is an unknown quantity at this point
thats tight, are those the ones on ebay for $30 shipped? Where do you guys gets your fog lights from?
four twenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #4  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
u can get bulbs from http://www.eautoworks.com pretty guud site for lights.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #5  
Registered!!

yeah but how about the actual fog light kits?
Old 12-15-2005   #6  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ebay for fake ones or www.handaaccessories.com for real ones
Old 12-15-2005   #7  
Registered!!

and is there really any difference, i noticed the ebay ones come with a fog light switch that looks like it would go by the cruise control slot on my car, what kind of button does the honda accessories come with?
Old 12-15-2005   #8  
Premium Member

its similar, but oem is better quality obviously. i have my switch mounted where the cruise button is but there is a little gap at the bottom. its supposed to go next to the 12v socket where the spacers are.

reason for posting this is my bro wants some white lights for his rsx fogs. Are Luks metal white (4200k) any good? i remember someone here had em and says they lasted for a while.
Old 12-15-2005   #9  
Registered!!

oh cool thanks for the info, im gonna get the ebay ones probly next week
Old 12-15-2005   #10  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
psssht get the real jdm ones that are ion.. LOL. mine are chillen in my room lol
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #11  
Registered!!

real jdm eh, where da link homie?
Old 12-15-2005   #12  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
There's no link. Hondawerx used to have them on his site, but you have to have them special ordered from anywhere now.
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005   #13  

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
i got the ion ones but i yellow lamin-x'd over them cause they looked kinda ricey with the blue tint.... then again they were knock offs
vietstylez is offline   Reply With Quote