Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I got hit by a Dodge Ram 3500 today!! pics (update on page 2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
^^ If u read the first post it says my car was parked, and the Dodge was backing up. funny thing is there wasn't even a scratch on the truck after he hit me!!
Old 11-18-2005
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MrXclusivE
^^ If u read the first post it says my car was parked, and the Dodge was backing up. funny thing is there wasn't even a scratch on the truck after he hit me!!

lol i seen a ram 3500 rail a 5th gen civic today the truck had a scratch on the chrome bumper and the vic was TOTALED... the guy was drunk hit a parked car and ive never seen a car get that f'ed up ... he was doing 45 mph and hit a parked car and OMG it was funny but come to find out he was drunk...

his airbags deployed tho and he was fine but still drunk and i called the cops... got me out of work for an hour and i was on the clock on overtime tehhe... i was a witness to the accident.
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

Axxe is an unknown quantity at this point
There was some "previous damage" to the front end before this, so it works out better for you Mr. E. Can't wait to see the CF hood on your 'vic.
Old 11-22-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
ok 1st have honda quote you a price then have them pay. second you go to a shop to start repairs, you can even go sftermarket on the headlights hood and bumper if you want. then you have some spare money to compensate you for no car for the time you lost.

but if you do go through insrance they should compensate you 20 dollars a day for no car.

damage if it got into structure should run 3-4k

i got in an accident, font, hood, headlight, and radiator and ba holding it, insurance got 4500 so urs is prob a little less, but i didnt go to honda

good luck and hope all goes well
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
ok 1st have honda quote you a price then have them pay. second you go to a shop to start repairs, you can even go sftermarket on the headlights hood and bumper if you want. then you have some spare money to compensate you for no car for the time you lost.

but if you do go through insrance they should compensate you 20 dollars a day for no car.

damage if it got into structure should run 3-4k

i got in an accident, font, hood, headlight, and radiator and ba holding it, insurance got 4500 so urs is prob a little less, but i didnt go to honda

good luck and hope all goes well
thanks man, I've done exactly wut u said here, itz in the shop getting fixed now. I got $5500 from contractor and 1 hr later I was pickin up a cf hood I'll post some pics when I get the car from shop this friday.
Old 11-22-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
yeah good luck
Old 11-22-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
+you could even go 04-05 conversion...for $5500 us .....should be plenty......if thats your style.....just a thought
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
+you could even go 04-05 conversion...for $5500 us .....should be plenty......if thats your style.....just a thought
I was thinkin about IS300 conversion since I found the front end for $3000, but I decided to save the money and spend some on suspension upgrades.
Old 11-22-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
dude get a body kit and paint it...better yet, get a turbo setup
Old 11-22-2005
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ i second that!!
Old 11-22-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MajinB
dude get a body kit and paint it...better yet, get a turbo setup
Body-kit on a daily driver.
Old 11-22-2005
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow.. impressive that a company took full responsibility for a screw-up. That just seems so.... ummm.. strange!

You lucked out I guess.

Let me tell ya somthing. Most dealers do not do body work themselves. They will have a local shop that they are sort of partnered up with to do all of the dealers work. All your local dealers should operate that way, everything from Honda to Lexus, Mercedes, BMW ect.. If you give the job to your dealer, they will probably just bring the car over to the local repair shop they send all thier jobs to, and skim $1500 off the top.

Just do a little research and find out who does the Honda dealers body work. I'd try to get all the repairs done there.. you gotta figure that a shop specializing in Hondas and doing hundreds/thousands of them will be likely to give you a great, complete result. It should save you money, and as you've already learned, you can buy aftermarket parts that are sometimes better than stock, for less money!

You lucked out good dude!
Old 11-23-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
shít man that sucks
Hope everything works out for ya.
Old 11-23-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Damn I wouldn't mind getting backed into if they were gonna cut me a check like that I'd just buy all the parts and do all the work myself then get everything painted. Should have a pretty *** penny left over afterwards
Old 11-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by R1Style
shít man that sucks
Hope everything works out for ya.
ya man, the day after I got the sway bar from u, now I'm in need of some fenders, I didn't wanna change them but cf hood is not lining up properly with one fender bent, I need to figure out if itz because of the fenders or the hood is crooked
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

Car is fixed, I just picket it up!!!! I'll post some pics tomoro. btw it costed me $1425 !!
Old 11-24-2005
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice
save a lot of money...than going to the dealer.
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by hyper_silver
save a lot of money...than going to the dealer.
I did!!
Old 11-25-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Who the hell left me neg. rep?
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

Pics of the CF hood? Glad you got it sorted out, the bitches are going to pee their pants when we hit up the clubs this week
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

yo, I can't find my digicam, are u comin to kitchener this week??
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

ohnoitssoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
time for a turbo kit?
Old 11-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MrXclusivE
yo, I can't find my digicam, are u comin to kitchener this week??
Yeah man, bitches at the club won't know what 'em
Old 11-08-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
i'm a little lost, so u complained that u couldnt get to work, and they wouldnt give u a rental car, but then to head over to the headquarters, you drove in your chevy cobolt?

I'm not hating, kuz I'd probably do the same thing, but thats the reason why insurance companies screw everbody in the time of need, kuz ppl get greedy, like you said.

Anyways, where are the pictures at?
Old 11-09-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
im alittle lost why you pulled up a year old thread.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
wats with all the ol thread back from the dead
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
damn...4K for that....
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

the site doesnt show the posting times anymore sucks
Old 11-09-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
How did I know this monkey BACKED his fatass truck into you? I see it all the time.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DeX
How did I know this monkey BACKED his fatass truck into you? I see it all the time.
yea its called Amarican engineering yo!

Quick Reply: I got hit by a Dodge Ram 3500 today!! pics (update on page 2)