Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

EM2Crew Reppin (56k keep dreamin)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^^Where you at in GA?? I'm originally from Macon, but Uncle Sam in his infinite wisdom has seen fit to relocate me to NC (with some input on my part, cause it's closer and cooler than TX). And what ever happened to any of the numerous attempts at organizing a GA meet?? VTEC...radar...anybody???
Old 11-07-2005
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I'm the only one who does not like to put stickers on my car. The only sticker is the one on my liscence plate that is required by law.. :/ I guess I'm the oddball today (not the first time).

Thumbs up to the guy selling them like hotcakes. Makin' money any way you can!
Old 11-07-2005
Registered!!

GACivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in Cartersville.. Bout an hour above Atlanta... And no basically GA meets NEVER work.
Old 11-07-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
AO3, i'm totally against putting stickers on my car too, but the EMII crew is so small in the bottom of the window you can't really notice it until you get up on the car.
Old 11-07-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
the paypal check is in the email civic_rida!!

waiting patiently

btw....call me a noob, but wtf does mean??
Old 11-07-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
it is to tell the person to read again cus they missed something or to realize theyre proven wrong by written facts or to tell them to read, somethin like htat.
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

ohnoitssoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
it is to tell the person to read again cus they missed something or to realize theyre proven wrong by written facts or to tell them to read, somethin like htat.
pretty much sums it up
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

jgrow44 is an unknown quantity at this point
mine are on the way!
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ yes it is... should be there in the next day or two.
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
i kno its late but that black coupe with the slips looks fawkin hawt.. i also like the city lights in the 04-05 i have them but they arent necessarily 7thgencivic.com worthy yet. im still debating whether to put them in the main chamber or the high beam chamber. wut do u guys think? no intentions of hijacking or anything i love the EMII Crew for real you guys r holding it down for us 7th gens
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

I can't wait to take pics after I get my CF Hood on and lower it.... Depending on how much the hood cost me, I might have to save for shocks/cambers/installation though.
Old 11-09-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GACivic
I can't wait to take pics after I get my CF Hood on and lower it.... Depending on how much the hood cost me, I might have to save for shocks/cambers/installation though.
how much u lowering?
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
how much u lowering?
1'5" all around.. Eibach Sportlines.
Old 11-09-2005
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

+ 5 rep points, cause i just got mine>>

GACivic: heres your pics, just to let you know if you go to your car how it is right now and put your index finger on the top of your tire thats where your fender will be. mine settled out really low i can only fit my index finger between the tire and fender, i love them..

Last edited by _D17A2_; 11-09-2005 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-09-2005
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Just got mine.. Gota put it on there now and get picks
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

Thanks man looks really good. Mine should look different though because I have 18s with 215/35/18 Nitto NeoGens..
Old 11-09-2005
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
i kno its late but that black coupe with the slips looks fawkin hawt..
why thank you.

GACivic I have the sportlines on my vic, so it'll give u an idea on what to expect
Old 11-09-2005
Premium Member

disturbed24st is an unknown quantity at this point
Got my sticker in the mail monday,but I haven't had the cover off the car to put it on yet.I'll get it out this weekend and get some pics.
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

What kinda shocks did you guys use with those Sportlines?

Camber kit?
Old 11-09-2005
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
What kinda shocks did you guys use with those Sportlines?

Camber kit?
i got the eibach camber kit, no shocks yet...i need to get those sometime
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

I think my stock suspension is already a lil messed up.. So I'm waiting til I get shocks before I lower it. Where do you get a Eibach Camber Kit?
Old 11-09-2005
Premium Member

disturbed24st is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got sportlines with stock shocks.I probably in the future will get koni yellows.I've got an Ingalls camber kit and I'm going to replace it soon because it is rusting so bad,I've never figured out why the car is never driven in the rain and never been driven with salt on the roads.
Old 11-09-2005
- hella tite y0 -

Where do you get a Eibach Camber Kit?
i bought them from a friend who sold his vic before he even put the springs and camber kit on.
Old 11-09-2005
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
I got my white ones on the way!! Post up when they come in.
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

What are cheaper Tokico(sp?) Blues or Koni Yellows?

Can they both be used or is one better than the other with a 02 coupe with sportlines?
Old 11-09-2005

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

Thanks, i just have the springs so far. im saving up Marines dont get paid enough you know lol. Depending on when you got your car your stock shcocks and **** should be fine for awhile, but yes its best to get the whole sha-bang at once, if you have the cash.. yeah i want 18's but im afraid they will rub, the insides of my tires right now are like completely bald, but i think ill get 18's anyways. I dont know how my eibach settled that low.
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _D17A2_
+ 5 rep points, cause i just got mine>>

GACivic: heres your pics, just to let you know if you go to your car how it is right now and put your index finger on the top of your tire thats where your fender will be. mine settled out really low i can only fit my index finger between the tire and fender, i love them..

lookin good mang!! lookin good.
Old 11-10-2005

Wadup

Thanks bro, loven the emII crew sticker, im the only one around here with that **** lol all the other honda heads wanna know where i got it? ill try and hook you up man
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
got mine on thanks nick

and my pimp *** grill
Old 11-10-2005

Wadup

Hey is it bad that i put mine on the left side? cause im a Marine and my base sticker has to be on the right side so someone else put theres on the left side too dont be afraid people lol it felt good

Quick Reply: EM2Crew Reppin (56k keep dreamin)