Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Last minute meet

Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Last minute meet

So me and my friend Phil threw together a little meet in 20 minutes and here's how it turned out....

Yes I know the pictures suck and my cam is gay....

wait there IS more...
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned

but wait yes there is still more...
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

The Blue supra's for sale sign...

Last edited by Day_Tripper; 10-19-2005 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

And a pic of my mad jdm lugnuts haha

Damn... tripod ownz me

Last edited by Day_Tripper; 10-19-2005 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i need to move closer to texas even chicago meets are crappy now.
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah it's pretty crazy we put that together last minute in like 20 minutes
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
hmmm... supra... 3000gt....srt4....civic....s2000.... wait CIVIC! nice pics
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by slicksivik
hmmm... supra... 3000gt....srt4....civic....s2000.... wait CIVIC! nice pics
I know I have the slowest car out of all my friends :-(
Old 10-19-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
one day i will go to one of those meets. & the world shall rejoice.
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
one day i will go to one of those meets. & the world shall rejoice.
Yes that it shall
Old 10-19-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Yes another great Texas meet in 20 minutes. Very nice turn out.

And there is no other better place in Texas to meet at a Wal-Mart!!
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Haha yea we started at Petsmart but the lighting sucked for pics so we went to walmart across the highway
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by gearbox
i need to move closer to texas even chicago meets are crappy now.
yes you should move here
Old 10-19-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Nice cars, but those pics are all so blurry!
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by robbclark1
Nice cars, but those pics are all so blurry!
I know... tripod ownz me :-(
Old 10-19-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
margaret's lookin sexy
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
margaret's lookin sexy
Too bad all the pics I got of her are the worst :-(
Old 10-19-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Texas is great!!! Got some of the best civic here! Its too cold up there anyways.
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Texas is great!!! Got some of the best civic here! Its too cold up there anyways.
I was shocked to be the only Civic at a car meet how often does that happen?
Old 10-19-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
Oo..i was the only civic at a car meet once..Man i felt left out, and wanted to just park my car somewhere else..it stood out..haha..
Man..20 minutes and all those rides..thats nuts ! Seemed like everyone was just free at that particular moment.
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah and it was a fairly central location
Old 10-19-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

Yeah being the only civic is crazy... that happened to me once... was a wierd feelling. I wish a state wide meet would be that easy. We do need to do a state wide meet and maybe start planning now? Damn state so big!

Everything is bigger in Texas
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

In Austin would be cool
Old 10-19-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm that 3kGT looks almost like the Pit Road M color GTO lol
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
awesome pics
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Hmm that 3kGT looks almost like the Pit Road M color GTO lol
That car has been to hell and back... poor thing
Old 10-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by 042dr
awesome pics
Thanx but they are blurry haha
Old 10-19-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
nice turn out. 20 minute setup turned out better than our 1 month of planning

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Last minute meet