Last minute meet - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2005   #61  
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbaby
i was just playing! good job on getting any shots at all babe
just thought it was ghey that everyone thinks that needs to be said over and over...
W3rd that's why I put it in the first post... guess they don't read or they just feel like being jazzholes
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #62  
Registered!!

CivicStudEx is an unknown quantity at this point

super props to get a big *** meet like that in 20 mins. enuff's been said about the pics, its not like your blind and can't see it. great meet though...which car is yours?
CivicStudEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #63  
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
the slow vic
Old 10-20-2005   #64  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
the slow vic

there are no slow vics...just a bunch of other much faster cars

i guess your the only Vic there...didn't see those other posts about it
Old 10-20-2005   #65  
Owned By Slo Rex

guess you got distracted and looked over it
Old 10-20-2005   #66  
Registered!!

Quote:

guess you got distracted and looked over it

super clean, i like, the lugs stand out...good job with that, i like the grille too
Old 10-20-2005   #67  
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicStudEx
super clean, i like, the lugs stand out...good job with that, i like the grille too
They are JDM Rays wheel locks :-)
Old 10-20-2005   #68  
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
The black RX-7 is hot. The silver supra needs to beat up the guy who did his body paint. It doesnt match at all. Nice pics.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #69  
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
looks like the walmart in Hutto ..
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #70  
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
love the cars, but no pics of you? my day is ruined.....you could make it better if u took a pic of u with the 350z.....i would die a happy man
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #71  
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
WOW thats a ridiculous NICE line up of cars, so thats how u do it down in big Tex huh? seriously REALLY NICE cars, ...props
White0nGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #72  
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by booba5185
love the cars, but no pics of you? my day is ruined.....you could make it better if u took a pic of u with the 350z.....i would die a happy man
haha maybe next time...
Old 10-21-2005   #73  
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
damn!
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #74  
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by booba5185
damn!
.... ....
Old 10-21-2005   #75  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by White0nGold
WOW thats a ridiculous NICE line up of cars, so thats how u do it down in big Tex huh? seriously REALLY NICE cars, ...props
Yeah

(Still need a state wide meet Texas people look at the forms please)
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #76  
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Yeah

(Still need a state wide meet Texas people look at the forms please)
I'll go if it's in Austin... can I bring some of my fellow San Antonians? Or just Civics?
Old 10-21-2005   #77  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Day_Tripper
I'll go if it's in Austin... can I bring some of my fellow San Antonians? Or just Civics?
As far as I am concerned bring as many cars and people. I believe a car meet is about a meeting of car enthusiast not just a certain group. Hopfully this will happen. Just trying to get a early start.
Old 10-21-2005   #78  
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
As far as I am concerned bring as many cars and people. I believe a car meet is about a meeting of car enthusiast not just a certain group. Hopfully this will happen. Just trying to get a early start.
link me to the thread
Old 10-21-2005   #79  
THE LONE STAR STATE

Quote:
Originally posted by Day_Tripper
link me to the thread
Its not much but I do want to get something started.... Haven't had any luck of people responding... It might be because its to early. I dunno.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...=228935&page=2
Old 10-21-2005   #80  
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
I think i'm sick....
Hefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #81  
THE LONE STAR STATE

^^^ What?
Old 10-21-2005   #82  
Owned By Slo Rex

Ignore him he is weird
Old 10-21-2005   #83  
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
The civic, the srt-4, the 350z are the cleanest cars there...although the rest are very sick cars..they could b cleaner! nice last min meet!
Polo2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #84  
Owned By Slo Rex

aww thanx... glad you liked my car :-)
Old 10-21-2005   #85  
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
cool meet but wheres teh racing lol jp, u wanna see sic meets and racing check out nor cal around 2 in the morning

Last edited by allmotor; 10-21-2005 at 10:17 PM.
allmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #86  
Owned By Slo Rex

Well yea every city has bad *** races late at night... this meet was around 8 haha it was earley
Old 10-21-2005   #87  

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
those ADR's kill the s2000
vietstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #88  
Registered!!

IceVic05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I dunno why all the srt-4 guys are buying those here... as for the car being fast I saw it kill a modded Cobra 4 times so yeah I would say it's fast
i didnt read the rest of the thread but...
sure they are fast but not that fast... turbo an rsx-s and its soooo much faster.... hell k20 swap a vic and turbo it... faster...
IceVic05 is offline   Reply With Quote