Last minute meet - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2005   #31
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah we didn't expect everyone to show when they said they would
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #32
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
nice cars, shitty pics
Spoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #33
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^that was an intelligent post
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #34
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin
nice cars, shitty pics
Thanks professor obvious didn't you read what I put at the beginning of the thread
Old 10-19-2005   #35
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #36
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Nice turnout.... Only one comment ?? Why those horrid rims on that white S2000????
XTREME2K2CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #37

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
over all really good turnout and some awesome cars. But whats with the "angry herbie" eyelids on the srt4?

oh well, its still faster than me.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #38
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice cars
Black03civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #39
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
yes you should move here
Yup as soo asI graduate school I'm on the way. Going to Dallas woot woot cant wait but anyways nice meet lots of different cars urs is the best tho sexy
Valdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #40
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice but i only see 2 pix which are clear and dont make me dizzy...haha
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #41
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdeezy
Yup as soo asI graduate school I'm on the way. Going to Dallas woot woot cant wait but anyways nice meet lots of different cars urs is the best tho sexy
haha I don't think so but thanx for the compliment
Old 10-19-2005   #42
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
nice but i only see 2 pix which are clear and dont make me dizzy...haha
Yes I really should invest in a tripod for sure
Old 10-19-2005   #43
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercivic
over all really good turnout and some awesome cars. But whats with the "angry herbie" eyelids on the srt4?

I dunno why all the srt-4 guys are buying those here... as for the car being fast I saw it kill a modded Cobra 4 times so yeah I would say it's fast
Old 10-19-2005   #44
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
Nice turnout.... Only one comment ?? Why those horrid rims on that white S2000????
I like them.. they are ADR's I guess it's all a matter of preference... i'm so jealous though the driver is 16.
Old 10-19-2005   #45
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
16 and driving that wow nuthin like that was around when I was 16 but no hatin going on here.
Old 10-19-2005   #46
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdeezy
16 and driving that wow nuthin like that was around when I was 16 but no hatin going on here.
Yea he is cool, he's not a jazzhole or anything like that
Old 10-19-2005   #47
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenZ
nice turn out. 20 minute setup turned out better than our 1 month of planning
same thing happened to us....4 cars showed up. and i drove 300 miles to meet up
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #48
Owned By Slo Rex

That blows... well in the San Antonio car scene everyone pretty much knows everybody so it's easy to make a couple phone calls and gather 20 cars
Old 10-19-2005   #49
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
what walmart location was that?
Em2onCPRs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #50
Registered!!

yeah same here in Tucson. The car club scene kinda sucks. I dont mind going up to phoenix for the meets but I know for sure that texas has a much better scene than here witnessed it first hand. I love out there in Tejas the women out there are some corn fed honies. MMMMMM good just like Cambell's.
Old 10-19-2005   #51
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ I can back that guy up.... MMM MMM Good!
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #52
myspace.com/misterwarren =]

Xplocv2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got dizzy because alot of pics were blurry
Xplocv2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #53
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em2onCPRs
what walmart location was that?
De Zavala and I-10
Old 10-19-2005   #54
Registered!!

tech9 is an unknown quantity at this point
woah...thats REALLY impressive for 20minutes notice...what was the trick? did you advertise a free bbq or something???
tech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #55
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech9
woah...thats REALLY impressive for 20minutes notice...what was the trick? did you advertise a free bbq or something???
It was all phone calls we called everyone we knew... these are like personal friends that's why I think it worked out... internet aqunatinces always back out
Old 10-20-2005   #56
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Sick a$$ rides! Too bad your camera sucked. Way to gather a mob of cars in 20 min. though, props to you and your boy! That SRT is pretty wicked looking...
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #57
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercivic

i think that **** looks hot!
acidbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #58
The Beez Kneez

oh yeah i forgot to say that uh you need a ... uh tripod
Old 10-20-2005   #59
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbaby
oh yeah i forgot to say that uh you need a ... uh tripod
I know , and yea I think Steven's car is hot too
Old 10-20-2005   #60
The Beez Kneez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I know , and yea I think Steven's car is hot too

i was just playing! good job on getting any shots at all babe
just thought it was ghey that everyone thinks that needs to be said over and over...