Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

no more yellow headlights for me (got away from cops tehe)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Exclamation no more yellow headlights for me (got away from cops tehe)

well the yellow headlights are gone because about 20 mins ago i was at a stop light and i know cops hang out there to pull over sushi rollers which blow the stop sign...he was on my right waiting for someone and than i made a right turn to go home and i drove by the cop...i saw his headlights and tail lights turn on than i was like **** he's pullin me over for the yellows...so i sped and made a first left onto my street than onto my driveway which is gated opend the gate and pulled into my lot...whew got away scott free

first time i ran from cops and got away...now the yellow are off and back to stocks until i get an HID kit which is pretty soon

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 10-19-2005 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
holy ****. thats ***** man
Old 10-19-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
...now cops wont even look twice cuz it looks like every other civic out there unless ur a 7thgener...black housing headlights and sidemarkers
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't tell, how are they yellow? and whats wrong with yellow?
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
i have yellow headlights
Old 10-19-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ballsy
Old 10-19-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Are you just talking about yellow bulbs or yellow protection films.??
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been rocking my yellow heaglights for about 2 months now and so far haven't been pulled over for it. I've passed and drove by many of them and they seem to not enforce it here. (crosses fingers as to prevent him from jinxing himself).
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Very smooth man. I wish i had luck like that. I still say pass on the kit and pay a little extra for the retro.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
Yellow isn't illegal...Only blue and red to the front are. Chances are if he wanted you he would have gotten you. I dont think he was after you he was probably just heading in the same direction as you. Also cops will follow people to coax them into making a mistake. You sped up it'd been funny if he got you for speeding.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by joe6680
Yellow isn't illegal...Only blue and red to the front are. Chances are if he wanted you he would have gotten you. I dont think he was after you he was probably just heading in the same direction as you. Also cops will follow people to coax them into making a mistake. You sped up it'd been funny if he got you for speeding.

yellow headlights are illegal in california.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
Thats gay CA sux...
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

ZodCivik is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe raging got scared and took off. Mustve beena rush lol.
Old 10-19-2005
I just burnt my tongue

naw where i live, its always where a cop hides at night cuz the lights turn into stop sign mode at night...yea in CA its illegal i've had the yellow lights (nokya 2500k hyper yellow bulbs) for the better part of a year and been pulled over for it once and got away once...thats about it...but i've never gotten a ticket for it

its kinda wack cuz whenever the cops drive around and see it they dont even look twice or give a **** about it except when i got pulled over for it the first time was because it was in redneck ville (rancho cucamonga at 3:00 am) and the cop was being a **** but his senior officer who also showed up said its kool...the second was in ktown and LAPD were being idiots
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Wow that sucks..that was a big risk though running from the cops.
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow you risked getting thrown in jail for a night just for headlights. and yea yellow is illegal everywhere. headlights must emit white or near white light. yellow fogs are the only thing thats legal in the city (white fogs are illegal).
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

i think he did it fast enough to the point if the cop did stop him, he could've just claimed he didn't see him. If it was a highway pursuit then that would be another story.
Old 10-19-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
wow you risked getting thrown in jail for a night just for headlights. and yea yellow is illegal everywhere. headlights must emit white or near white light. yellow fogs are the only thing thats legal in the city (white fogs are illegal).
Some of those ugly beater trucks and minivans have some awful yellow light because of their age/ bad bulbs/ sunfaded headlights.
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
its still evading. he won't believe if you said you couldn't hear and see lights and siren right as he passed the cop.
Old 10-19-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
All of u need to move to atlanta. Cops out here could care less about people's mods to their cars. I've had lights all colors of the rainbow and the cops dont give a ***.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
whats so cool about yellow bulbs?
Old 10-19-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
'amber' its JDM YO.
hmm..i wanted to get amber ones..right now i have the 7000K Arctic White Nokya's..they're pretty good for now !
And yeah..very ballsy.....
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

keitaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 2blu
All of u need to move to atlanta. Cops out here could care less about people's mods to their cars. I've had lights all colors of the rainbow and the cops dont give a ***.
lucky you guys, out here in vancouver, canada is pretty bad too with the cops.. they hand out VI's like its toilet paper or something...
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
Quite annoying, having these YELLOW lights behind u at night... I don't like it.
Old 10-19-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
What about BRIGHT *** HIDS behind you? LIke when people have aftermarket ones and dont aim them properly and they glare like no tomorrow. !
Or when a Land Rover is up your behind, you cant see crap !
Old 10-19-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
ballsy, since ur not using them , ill take your yellow headlights
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member

yellow at night is better for your eye than white. thats why they made white fogs illegal in the city, only yellow allowed.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell ATL, You can do 100mph past a cop, he won't pull you over.
Old 10-19-2005
I just burnt my tongue

yes the yellows are much nicer to have but too risky... also the cop didnt have his siren or any lights on he was trying to follow me first because i saw him on my street flying by when i pulled into my lot...i lost his *** and he musta been pissed...now at that intersection they had a cop there all night (wilton and 2nd street for those of u who know ktown LA) i drove by them when i was leaving for my homies house but i had already switched my bulbs...hehe

yes im selling the nokya's now they are size 9006 for low beams the run strong and have a lot of life left in them...will prolly sell them for $20 + shipping...
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jhonsok
^^
What about BRIGHT *** HIDS behind you? LIke when people have aftermarket ones and dont aim them properly and they glare like no tomorrow. !
Or when a Land Rover is up your behind, you cant see crap !
yes, that too is annoying, lol.

Quick Reply: no more yellow headlights for me (got away from cops tehe)