Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new rims=new pics.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005
Wish I had a Turbo Thread Starter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
new rims=new pics.

i got new wheels on my car. i bought them mainly because he gave me brand new tires with them. he sold me some 17 inch rims with brand new tires and lug nuts for 300$. some of the paint was chipping off so i just spray painted them while i save up for a new powdercoat.
also i put a civic front license plate on. its stainless steel with raised Black Honda symbol and Civic below it. its so shiny its like a mirror.
My Beutiful front end. notice the reflection of my plate on the ground.

my new rims and tires.

side view.
Old 08-28-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
not bad.....
Old 08-28-2005
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice rims. I like the black on black.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

jameslinkinpark will become famous soon enoughjameslinkinpark will become famous soon enough
It's alright.....I like black on black but with the chrome lip.....with just black/black, it reminds me too much of hubs....and that's no good
On the license plate....Isn't that how the 8th Gen Civic logo is? With the V larger than the rest of the word?
Old 08-28-2005

i dunno i just thought it looked awesome. as for the wheels i would prefer gloss black with polished lip but i got such a good deal.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jameslinkinpark
It's alright.....I like black on black but with the chrome lip.....with just black/black, it reminds me too much of hubs....and that's no good
On the license plate....Isn't that how the 8th Gen Civic logo is? With the V larger than the rest of the word?
If you had gone with black w/chrome lip you would have looked like every other black on black vic. You decided to be a little more original which i like. I was also thinking of getting similiar wheels for my white vic. Your cars looking good tooooo
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
not really diggin the rims... however, the color is hot, black on black always looks good imo
Old 08-28-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
not bad.

your gonna get tired of the look eventually. i had black rims
Old 08-28-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
they almost look like m3 wheels. almost.

looks good though.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

jameslinkinpark will become famous soon enoughjameslinkinpark will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 042dr
If you had gone with black w/chrome lip you would have looked like every other black on black vic. You decided to be a little more original which i like. I was also thinking of getting similiar wheels for my white vic. Your cars looking good tooooo
Black on black w/o chrome lip is not more original....it's done just about as much as any other combo......but to each his own right.
Old 08-28-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
somehow that looks pretty badass
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, I like those rims. Holy Sh*t man, you have the bottom part of your windshield tinted the the top part, damn you have *****. That's like a cop magnet.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Black on black w/o chrome lip is not more original....it's done just about as much as any other combo......but to each his own right.
yeah..it's just that it seems like i see so many cars with black/chrome lip wheels that i'm not really a fan of most of them
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I love the stealth look man great job!
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

ihjoon is an unknown quantity at this point
it doesn't look bad, but i think if u got aluminum or titanium color, it'd accentuate your rims, you headlites match with it too. just my though.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 042dr
to your own opinion, but i think its just annoying when people say that black with chrome lip is like every other civic. Thats like saying "oh...your civic is dropped like any other civic" Bottom line is everything that you do to your car and will do to your car will always have someone who done it before you. So please people stop saying black with polish lip is too common. i honestly see more silvers rim and hubcaps more than anything, but i NEVER hear anyone say "oh silver rims are too common now"!!!! end of rant. sorry had to get this off my chest
Old 08-29-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Looks exactly like mine except the rims and not lowered... But anyways i just took off my 'honeycomb' front grill and took off the 'louvered' fog light openings and i liked how it looks... more of a clean agressive look. Gonna put an black aluminum mesh piece in the grill in case something dings my radiator. Looks good and like ur style..
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Man the theme is good but the rims i'm not feelin'. Sorry but if that has polished lip then It would look better. Its your choice tho whatever makes u happy
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
haha, the view from the inside is widescreen, with the windshield tinted top and bottom; wonder how it looks from inside...
Old 08-29-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
black on black wheels is like SPOON style..i like that.
Just pure flat black rims..thats like hardcore racing look. no show !
Old 08-29-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Nice rims, but do somethin about the center cap, is it supposed to b that way???
Old 08-29-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
looks tight. i love the black on black!
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i like the rims, your car looks good.
Old 08-29-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Dont like the style of the rims much but the drop looks nice...
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

TSSCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Black on black is aggressive. I would say the only thing you need is a rear spoiler right now, that's it.
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

2005civic2drlx is an unknown quantity at this point
Not bad at all, I dig the black on black, but I agree with jttegx, you will get tired of it soon. I would add a chrome lip.
Old 08-29-2005
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, the civic logo has been that way for a long time. ours is like that too- if you ever took a look at the logo on the back of your car!

the car looks nice, just needs a spoiler. the license plate has got to go. too many H emblems- not to mention the civic emblem which is lopsided.

rims are hot tho, good choice.
Old 08-29-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
i just noticed the tint on the front windshield too. thats gangstaaa

hows visability at night?
Old 08-30-2005

well my entire car has limo tint so after dark i have to roll down the windows
And as for the view looking like a widescreen movie, thats exactly what i thought when i got in it the first time. lol
The rims would not have been my choice if i would have had other choices but since i got the rims and brand new falken tires for 300$ i couldnt say no.
As for the centercaps i dont like them that much either but im not gonna waste my time or money looking for new ones.

thanks for the comments guys and D5civic i havent seen you post forever.
Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

05em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
wanna trade rims?

Quick Reply: new rims=new pics.