+Photoshoot+ abmerop18's boosted 7thgen...and my stock 04 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

+Photoshoot+ abmerop18's boosted 7thgen...and my stock 04

Old 08-04-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
+Photoshoot+ abmerop18's boosted 7thgen...and my stock 04

mini photoshoot in a garage by my house. most of the pics came out blurry b/c we forgot the tripod. our photoshoot came to an abrubt end when the rent a cop told us he had called the real cops and we had better get going

Old 08-04-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
mmm nice to see his car around once in a while even tho he got the bannage. nice pics!
Old 08-04-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Nice Nice Nice...lovin those pics!!!!
Old 08-04-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
wtf..rent-a-cop POS. I wouldve waited for the "real" cops, and asked what was so wrong with taking some pics.
Old 08-04-2005
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
gaaaah. i hate abmerop18 because his car's so sexy.
Old 08-04-2005
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
why did he get banned?
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
nioooce
Old 08-04-2005
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by matt_s
why did he get banned?
cause his car's too sexy for this site
Old 08-04-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
he was obviously lying.. if he called them it was because he wanted them to go after you. therefore, he wouldnt've warned you that he'd called them. dumb cops.. or whatever they are. nice shoot though.
Old 08-04-2005
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by matt_s
why did he get banned?
I was wondering the same thing....have been for awhile.
Old 08-04-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by Cocky
he was obviously lying.. if he called them it was because he wanted them to go after you. therefore, he wouldnt've warned you that he'd called them. dumb cops.. or whatever they are. nice shoot though.
fo real, should of called his bluff and sat and waited to see if they did show up. tell abmerop to get a new isp and rejoin this place.
Old 08-04-2005
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by andyman97
I was wondering the same thing....have been for awhile.
me too
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

uselessclown is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet *** civic
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
i want boost dunno if it's worth the 3-5 grand...
Old 08-05-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Very pimpness... I want turbo damnit...
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
Very pimpness... I want turbo damnit...

ill sell you mine.
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=kirks04ex]mini photoshoot in a garage by my house. most of the pics came out blurry b/c we forgot the tripod. our photoshoot came to an abrubt end when the rent a cop told us he had called the real cops and we had better get going

nice car man.....take some vids of your car. very nice and clean.