Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

insane mods on my 7thgen

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by saugashan
dai, u tamil?
yes i am
Old 07-24-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ummm.... not really feeling it either... the hood scoop is nasty.
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

scizod is an unknown quantity at this point
yo man....you got to be hookin up sum hydraulics....Looks like it has taken a visit to West Coast Customs.
Its your car and you do whatever makes you happy, just don't go overboard with the customising. Too much done and the car looks stupid and ghetto. I would have just shaven the handles and trunk lock and put some TV's in the trunk .
Old 07-24-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Speechles...I think you have gotten enough flaming on this thread..
Old 07-24-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold

well, we know what he's feeding himself.
Old 07-24-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
That side scoop brings air into..... the interior? Can't see the need to cool those huge drums in back
Old 07-24-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DIZZLE
Lets see what YOUR civic looks like.
only pic I got up right now... http://blahman240.com/blah0gb.jpg
Old 07-24-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
my stock '01 nhbp is the best paint evar !!!!
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Htowncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Too much stuff going on and too many needless vents
I don't like it...but hey you're the one drivin it, not me.
Old 07-24-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
my stock '01 nhbp is the best paint evar !!!!
anything is better then the paint he has....
Old 07-24-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
nope i dunt like what u have done, but u got props on the work done to it...imo i dunt think that civic looks good, buts its ur car.
Old 07-24-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
wait. first thing's first: are you a male or female? if female, then all of this needless **** is understandable, somewhat. if a male, then everyone who was flaming him and whoever plans on flaming him, please, proceed.
Old 07-24-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Ok, anyone who knows me can back me up I never put down other peoples rides, but your car is the reason people hate imports, its got to be the worst 7th gen on here.........almost makes me angry like when you see people testing drugs on panda bears..........we need the SPCA to step in.......the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Automobiles........gheesh
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
sorry bro that is not my taste the hood, vents, wheels and paint are just to much of a bad thing....
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hhhhmmmm.?.?.?.?.?.....that is gross. That vent doesn't even flow with the car, I liked it the way it looked before, minus the hood. Yeah, I def don't like it.

P.S. This is my own opinion, so no comments
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
I don't know what to think???
chrome wheels, on a vic!!!!
Mesh grill from a BBQ!!!!
Paint, well..........it is too much, i would rather drive an srt4, or i hate to say it, 01-05 si, and i hate those cars.
It is worse or on level with that eclipse from 2fast2furious!!!!
Old 07-24-2005
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
hey man i dont flame on anybody ride but i wanted to know how much those fiberglass doors gonna cost? i wanna fiberglass my interior. currently my trunk is being fibrglassed. it should be a few months before i get all the money then ill have it done. anyway theres just some things i dont like but thats just me.

just keep doing ur thing man if u like it. just a suggestion get some nice 19's and a cf hood. cant wait to see it when its done. let me know about ur doors. later

keep ur head up and shake off the haters. if u like it thats all that matters in the end. lil to much for me. i prefer the clean look but dont let people bring you down.

dam guys. could be a lil nicer. yeah its a lil to much but cmon guys. were all 7thgeners and suppose to encourage one another, not bring 'em down. he doesnt deserve it. now if he came off a cocky *** then yes but give him credit hes tryin and if he likes then he does. i sound like oprah.

Last edited by 1siksivik; 07-24-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-24-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
.........wow, that thing is nasty. sorry.

ok, so we have a rice category, but what would we classify this as?
chitlins??? fried chicken???
Old 07-24-2005

grits?

i don't even know what grits are. bbl (gonna go search on google)
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
More like Dr.Phil lamo!!!
I appologize i was wrong, now lets resolve this conflict, shall we.
I hate glitter so much, sometimes i just do not know what to do. I have seeked help for it but i still have nightmares about, pink sparkles, and sometimes purple ones too. I just get so dang ticked that i start running my mouth, so this is not to keep you down, its just who i am. If you cannot except me for who i am, then we should move on!!!
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
oh well, no comments
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

MassMayhem is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm speechless, and not in a good way
Old 07-24-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
well it seems this guy takes beatings good, this is the second thread he has started about this car that has turned into a hate thread lol. but hey, hes canadian if im right so we have to lay off him a little bit.
Old 07-24-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
ya I've seen that shop is in Sauga lol. "ncirom2003" wutz ur problem with canadians????
Old 07-24-2005

01redJDM - please don't take this the wrong way. i have a sister that goes to university of toronto (3rd year now), and i've gone up to canada a few times.

i hate canada, but at the same time i think it's a great place. but still, i hate it. too damn cold. people are [mostly] friendly.
Old 07-24-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
I'm not Canadian but I've lived here in canada for 3 yrs, it just bothers me when some group of ppl think they're better than others for any stupid reason. Dont wanna change da topic of this thread just sayin my opinion.
Old 07-24-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Buahahahaha, that thing is hideous. I would be embarassed to drive it around.
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
hmmm well i always got the navigator if people laugh at me for driving the civic lol
Old 07-25-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
wow thats alot of work
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
i know you got some crank sale me some crank. with those 2 cars you deal crank and do blow b4 u go let the shop talk u into that crap. and did your car get a lap dance i mean why does it have stripper glitter all over it. i drive a pos 01 lx coupe but man you drive the wigger of civics

Last edited by nick95673; 07-25-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Quick Reply: insane mods on my 7thgen