Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

_Catwomans 05 Civic Si Photoshoot 3 New Pics Added as Requested Page 5 (A Bit NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by D17thgen
diggin the rims and the undies
word
Old 05-11-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
NICE... The ride and the girl....
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
4 times.
Old 05-11-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
forget the car.. whats the other ride.. LOL.. damn cat is hot.. oh yea the car is too .. where ever it is
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice...wouldnt mind some of that cat
Old 05-11-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike04Civic
very nice...wouldnt mind some of that cat
ditto that
Old 05-11-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
forget the car.. whats the other ride.. LOL.. damn cat is hot.. oh yea the car is too .. where ever it is
Its in Gatineau Quebec loll Just beside Ottawa Ontario
Old 05-11-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Old 05-11-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
freaking sweet and i joined premium just for you again catwoman its all for you
Old 05-11-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
^^ Runner lol you are a funny guy man loll^^^

We are glad that you are premium again....

Now as for Scatman ill call your GF and convince her to do a photoshoot also
Old 05-11-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn....those are nice rims....
haha. naw, you are a beautiful women indeed.. _viper_ is a lucky guy. haha
The Verb sedan is lookin good !
Old 05-11-2005

Its the Only Sedan with that bodykit and MP3 Player and HPF RIMS around so thanks ...
Old 05-11-2005
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
nice car

nice girl

got a nice car

now i need a nice girl

she's harder to find.........cars can be bought

good pics, nice and tasteful
Old 05-11-2005

^^ Hey for some reason your Title gives me the shivers ^^^

Remember Scooby doo and batman ?? They quote Joker as the Clown Prince

Kool Title ill fix it up for you for free if you want ...
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
WoW!
Viper you lucky guy.
*how do you go premium?

Last edited by MYK1013; 05-11-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2005

Go here for Premium Guys and Girls
http://www.7thgencivic.com/amember/signup.php
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ thanks
Old 05-11-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
go to premium WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Its the Only Sedan with that bodykit and MP3 Player and HPF RIMS around so thanks ...
yea im sure your about the only one who has helped the resale value of there car
Old 05-11-2005

Originally Posted by runner1738
yea im sure your about the only one who has helped the resale value of there car
Well im 34 so I made sure that the car would be desireable if we were to sell it.. Parting out sucks sometimes..

Acura actually asked us to trade it in like it is for a RSX type S.. We said NO
Old 05-11-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
time for me to go into premium section now and await the new pictures
Old 05-11-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Well im 34 so I made sure that the car would be desireable if we were to sell it.. Parting out sucks sometimes..

Acura actually asked us to trade it in like it is for a RSX type S.. We said NO
wanted the extram room ?
Old 05-11-2005

^^^ Look whos the new MOD^^^^^

Congrats now Ban me dammit lolllll
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

Kryptoniteking is an unknown quantity at this point
D'oh!

The car looks great too! lol
Old 05-11-2005

wanted the extram room ?

Yeah I have Mini _Viper_ and hes 5 so thats the reason I gotta keep the 4 door ..
Oh well
Old 05-11-2005
Premium Member

im there myself, extra horsepower maybe in a few years, but need the space now
Old 05-11-2005
Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor

Xenin is an unknown quantity at this point
so, does she have VTEC? lol. this is a good way to get people to go to premium, viper.
Old 05-11-2005
Premium Member

whats next? i mean you cant be done can you? what about rear disk brakes, or trunk popper, dash kit? um im running out of ideas, what about those door sills like gearbox has, foglights? there has to be something you wish to do
Old 05-11-2005

Originally Posted by Xenin
so, does she have VTEC? lol. this is a good way to get people to go to premium, viper.
All girls have a Vtec selenoid between their legs .
Didnt you know that already...
Old 05-11-2005

whats next? i mean you cant be done can you? what about rear disk brakes, or trunk popper, dash kit? um im running out of ideas, what about those door sills like gearbox has, foglights? there has to be something you wish to do

God Dammit all I see is dollar signs from you

OK trunk popper on the way (Yes)
Fogs (Yes)
Rear Disk conversion (Yes)

Also installing a Fog kit to be like the fast and the furious movies..(Just Kidding) loll

Quick Reply: _Catwomans 05 Civic Si Photoshoot 3 New Pics Added as Requested Page 5 (A Bit NWS)