Opinions PLZ! White Tint? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2005   #1
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
Opinions PLZ! White Tint?

What do you guys think about that white/mirror tint. im really not sure what its called but it makes your windows look mirrored or almost smokey.. i can't really describe it.

anyways...my girl has a white 04 vic and she is getting tint done tomorrow but i was telling her she might wanna try the white tint out. i dunno i think it looks tight...what about you??
manthatguysfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #2
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
While it looks unique the quality on it sucks. After a while it fades and starts looking like pool water, it also chips and scratches very easily.
hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #3
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
oh really....i didn't know that. in fact i dont' know anything about it really. does it work the same? like block the same amount of light/heat? she said she'd only do it if the only difference was looks..if it doesn't work as well she'd rather not get it
manthatguysfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #4
Bodacious Member

jwalker87 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't get anything other than black tint. With the vast areas of trim around our windows (glass where there isn't actually any window), there'll be a lot of black anyways, and any colored tint will just look bad.
jwalker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #5
Registered!!

SugaFree is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not a big fan of the mirror tint. It's almost like chrome wheels
SugaFree is offline   Reply With Quote