Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Photoshoot w/ Evo 8 (56k no! Sorry bout the size)

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Photoshoot w/ Evo 8 (56k no! Sorry bout the size)

My 03 Civic and my friend Victor's 03 Evo 8

Old 04-28-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Yay! Another titanium car!

Selling mine in a few weeks though..

Tell your friend to ditch those stock altezzas, they look hideous.
Old 04-28-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the cf hood and trunk!
Old 04-28-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Both cars very sweet. Do you like your head lights? Do you plan on clearing them out?
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by QBoi
Both cars very sweet. Do you like your head lights? Do you plan on clearing them out?
they are cleared out and partially blackend... they just have an amber bulb that I put there because i dont like them 100% clear
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by NoFriends

Actually its shorelinemist metallic the second beige color honda made... I wish it was titanium I like that color alot better
Old 04-28-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Weird... Looks exactly the same to me.
Old 04-28-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point

agreed, I cant stand those stock alteezas, why they put them on, I have no idea. It ruins the look. Thats a hot EVo still, love it.
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Weird... Looks exactly the same to me.
shorelinemist is a little more silverish... its a tad diffrent you can only really tell when they are side by side
Old 04-28-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Not really digging cf trunk on evo hmm.
Old 04-28-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
Both cars are lookin hot. The evo needs to get some evo7 red/clear tails though
Old 04-28-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
the evo needs some new rims.. black with a chrome lip would look hot..
Old 04-28-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Nice pics but dam lol.... I will never take pics of my civic next to an EVO, it will make my civic look like junk haha
Old 04-28-2005
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
EVO makes our Vics look bad next to each other.
Old 04-28-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
shorelinemist is a little more silverish... its a tad diffrent you can only really tell when they are side by side
Mines an 03 does that mean mine is shorline then? the tag said biege, salesman and everyone on here called it titanium and I'm way too far to go check my door sill for the paint code..lol..cause mine looks silver/puter at night....
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
Mines an 03 does that mean mine is shorline then? the tag said biege, salesman and everyone on here called it titanium and I'm way too far to go check my door sill for the paint code..lol..cause mine looks silver/puter at night....
03 is shoreline mist yes
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by dru106
Nice pics but dam lol.... I will never take pics of my civic next to an EVO, it will make my civic look like junk haha
umm thanx... but now lets think about who's engine will last longer... that makes my car look less like junk
Old 04-28-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
cool thanks.......I 've only been officially wrong for about 1 year and 8 months
Old 04-28-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
man i wish i had a evo. A kid at our school got a mr evo
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by allmotor
man i wish i had a evo. A kid at our school got a mr evo
theres bunches of them in San Antonio
Old 04-28-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
nice ride day tripper and buddys evo does not look bad to.
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by goodtimes
nice ride day tripper and buddys evo does not look bad to.
that's what i'm talkin about! +1 for you
Old 04-28-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

grr i cant bleh
Old 04-28-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
umm thanx... but now lets think about who's engine will last longer... that makes my car look less like junk
Old 04-28-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pics ...
Old 04-28-2005
Registered!!

whitevic is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, that Evo looks just like my girlfriends cousins. He has gram lights on it though, and an exhaust, but everything else... scary. =)