How low can you go? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2005   #31
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
Before 17 " with stock struts and eabach sporlines

After 18" Tokico Struts and eaibach proline
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #32
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I've never heard anything bad about the goldlines, and lots of people have um but other than that. ..just remember the difference between 1.7" and 1.3" is like 3/8's of an inch and will not be noticable
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #33
This cost me 1500 points

beastiek2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
BeastieK2, did you just go with springs or did you do the coil overs?

The guy who i bid on his springs changed the shipping and I cancelled my bid, he said it was going to be free and now he says he can't do it.

What springs should I get, and how low should i go? 2" drop? Would 1.5" be enough?
Tein SS man coilovers never cheap out on suspension!!
beastiek2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #34
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
Before 17 " with stock struts and eabach sporlines

After 18" Tokico Struts and eaibach proline
I have the same set up as proline's with stock struts. It looks like in the first pic that it is a little lower in the rear, after replaceing the struts did it correct that problem? It's hard to tell in the second pic.
BigGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #35
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
the lower you go, the stiffer the spring rates on those after market springs NEED TO BE. otherwise you will always bottom out and blow the hell outta the shocks.
AzNmiKex215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #36
let the devil out

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGeorge
I have the same set up as proline's with stock struts. It looks like in the first pic that it is a little lower in the rear, after replaceing the struts did it correct that problem? It's hard to tell in the second pic.

after going to 18" and changing to tokico's everything was much better before it was just too low and sucked for ride quality
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #37
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hey where did you get your Tokico struts at, i'm having trouble finding them.
So do i buy all 4 struts? do i need new shocks too?

Last edited by drew22mader; 04-28-2005 at 10:54 PM.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote