Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lambo Doors on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo Doors on Ebay

I just spotted these and was going to pass on, didn't know if they were legit or not, but figured someone would find out and pass on to us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...970600135&rd=1

nissangtrpower ( 2459)
Feedback Score: 2459
Positive Feedback: 99.9%

I've some of his feedbacks and they're all good except for 1. For 513 shipped you can't beat it.
Old 04-26-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
i bought the kit from nissangtrpower he was awsome to deal with, very considering of your needs when it comes to how soon you pay.... he said i could wait 2 weeks if i needed, i got the kit relatively quick and it is very good quality i was very surprised and satisfied. it came with the hinges the hardware the wires and connectors but the only suggestion from me to you is that you go buy some 16 gauge wire to do it with because the wire you get is kinda cheap and too thin for some of the wires to the doors (id expect this from any kit anywhere just cus they cant know what wires you need to extend)
so anyways yea i would suggest you get them and make sure when u put them on you check and double check the doors fitments and alignment cus otherwise you need to move the fender to get at everything well.
Old 04-26-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
oh yeah and if your doing it yourself youll need a BFH (big fuKKing hammer) because youll need to flatten out a few humps and bumps along the frame where the hinge has to go.
Old 04-26-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
I got some rims from nissiangtrpower. Good deal on some ADR RSL rims. i bought it from his store, which is located in Sacramento CA.

Btw, i'm suprised that that he finally got a negative feedback. His 100% streak has been intact for a long time.
Old 04-27-2005
Registered!!

solo_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
i bought the kit from nissangtrpower he was awsome to deal with, very considering of your needs when it comes to how soon you pay.... he said i could wait 2 weeks if i needed, i got the kit relatively quick and it is very good quality i was very surprised and satisfied. it came with the hinges the hardware the wires and connectors but the only suggestion from me to you is that you go buy some 16 gauge wire to do it with because the wire you get is kinda cheap and too thin for some of the wires to the doors (id expect this from any kit anywhere just cus they cant know what wires you need to extend)
so anyways yea i would suggest you get them and make sure when u put them on you check and double check the doors fitments and alignment cus otherwise you need to move the fender to get at everything well.
yep, i bought the same lambo kit from him also and the quality and fitment of the kit was good.
Old 04-27-2005
Registered!!

SilvrCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Pop..that is a good price
Old 04-27-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Btw, if you ever deal directly from his shop which is in Sacramento, you get the benefit of haggling. He's a great guy to deal w/.