Fog light bulbs... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2005   #1  
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Fog light bulbs...

I have 04 fog lights... What size do they take? I wanna get some really bright yellow bulbs.
Blahman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #2  

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
bump
Old 04-24-2005   #3  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
probably H11. havent you already purchased them? if you have, then look at the base of the bulb. it should tell you what it is
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #4  

I did after I posted this. It says H8... But I have no idea what that means. I know what 9006 and **** like that is... But whats H??
Old 04-24-2005   #5  
Registered!!

hookitup34 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i got some oem fogs to and they say h11 but anyone recomend something better than the bulds that come with the lights. i dont want to light to be yellow either.
hookitup34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005   #6  

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
what would you want then? yellow is better for low visibility situations, blue is more show. white would be the optimal balance between better vision and ricey blue...
Old 04-24-2005   #7  

blahman2: H8 is the bulb type, I guess It's like H4, H11, H3, H7, etc.
Old 04-24-2005   #8  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012
what would you want then? yellow is better for low visibility situations, blue is more show. white would be the optimal balance between better vision and ricey blue...

i like yellow but my cars titanium metallic and im not sure how it would look. so wat bulbs will put out more light than the ones that come with the fogs? yellow or white i dont really care
Old 04-24-2005   #9  

Some one show me some bright bulbs to replace the bulbs I have already.
Old 04-25-2005   #10  
Registered!!

anyone?
Old 04-25-2005   #11  

what do you mean by bright? you could have a "bright" 35w bulb or a "bright" 200w bulb. give us more specifics.
Old 04-25-2005   #12  

Like blinding bright... Like... AHHH **** TURN THEM OFF bright.
Old 04-25-2005   #13  

But no hids.
Old 04-26-2005   #14  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ord-L...ya-1-33102.htm

Tehre u go bro, thats what i have for me only its H11 for mine...... those are the h8's u need.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #15  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
by the way i think thats even the place that i ordered mine from
Old 04-26-2005   #16  

but wouldn't h11's work in mine?
Old 04-26-2005   #17  

read his fricken posts gl00b. he linked you to a h8 bulb
Old 04-26-2005   #18  
Registered!!

If ur fogs are saying you need H8's u need to get H8's they are all diff size bulbs and or holsters that they go into
Old 04-26-2005   #19  

yea but, I see people putting h11's in the stock fog light housing. Mine came with h8's. Couldn't they fit?
Old 04-26-2005   #20  

shut up and buy the focking H8
Old 04-26-2005   #21  

I don't wanna >_<

I want brighter... and I don't want yellow! I want hyper white. If there is any.
Old 04-26-2005   #22  
Registered!!

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-L...a-No-22865.htm

these???? and yes u need H8's foo ;-)
Old 04-26-2005   #23  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012
shut up and buy the focking H8

dayaaaaaaaam hahaha what he said